IGNORED

Self-proclaimed prophet impregnates daughters

Pam

http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/index. ... rward.html

He eventually declared himself a polygamist, and later, a prophet whose behavior was the product of direct instructions from a higher power.

he was attempting to create a 'pure' bloodline by procreating with his daughters.

:cray-cray:

He received combined sentence of 90 years imprisonment for raping his two daughters.

This is one of those times when I really do hope that there is a hell.

Oddly reminds me of the Pisseng Preacher and his latest rambles over there in the other thread *shudder* This! on the hell-thing too!

A horrifying story, but what an amazing woman. I hope the rest of her life is filled with many blessings, good fortune, happiness and love. She and her children and siblings deserve only goodness from here on out.

A horrifying story, but what an amazing woman. I hope the rest of her life is filled with many blessings, good fortune, happiness and love. She and her children and siblings deserve only goodness from here on out.

This, this, a thousand times this. While the situation is horrific, the impression I had at the end was "holy crap, this woman is amazing." :shock: I'm glad she has been able to forge a life for herself and I hope she and everyone else affected by that monster is able to live the life they want from here on out.

http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/index.ssf/2013/08/i_was_in_a_nightmare_impregnated_by_her_father_five_times_east_orange_woman_forges_forward.html

:cray-cray:

He received combined sentence of 90 years imprisonment for raping his two daughters.

This is one of those times when I really do hope that there is a hell.

Too bad his higher power was located in his dick.

This reminds me of the family mentioned in the book "Under the Banner Of Heaven". It was written ages ago (relatively!) and it just left me horrified. There's a father roaming around with a bunch of (then) under-age girl children. He believes he can impregnate them all. His elder daughter managed to escape, but there was then no word on what happened to him or the other girls. He was in South America I believe.

Archived