IGNORED

Steve Maxwell's message to the Cougars on FJ

love2scrap

Steve must have read some of your evil posts drooling over John not-Marie. And occasionally Joseph ex-of-Elizabeth.

The latest post on titus2.com ends off with this color-defrauding picture of the single boys and Steve's warning to you all, straight from the Bible

titus2.com/blog/index.php/2013/07/11/today-5/

:snooty::snooty::snooty:

DSC_1455.jpg

“Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation:

the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.â€

Matthew 26:41

Neither my spirit nor my flesh is willing. These guys really don't do it for me.

The only thing that even slightly makes me perk up my ears is the Google t-shirt, since the guys who do it for me are the sort to use Google+.

Ya know, my "flesh" is pretty strong. I can go to the airport, mall, grocery store, or even the beach, and not be "tempted". :shrug:

Try your own freakin medicine, Maxhell, and preach to men to have restraint over lustful thoughts about what they see.

Or are men animalistic nonthinkets with little restraint? In that case, maybe the men should be in submission to the wimminz...

John's (middle) lookin' really nice lately. He's always been an eye trap for me.

Apparently words across manly chests are just fine.

I am really surprised that Steve-o allows Joseph to wear a t-shirt with an evil secular logo. I mean, people can use Google for all kinds of nefarious purposes: searching for verses in non-KJV versions of the Bible, looking at pictures of women wearing jeans, getting ideas for f*n places to go... why, that little search box is practically a portal into the Dark Lord's world!

Now I'm wondering what the last thing Joseph searched for was.

Girls -frumpers

Have house dad won't let me live in what to do

Thing you get to do if you're married what is it

Family bible time sabotage ideas

Sorry, we'll still be courting Nathan Bates for our brother husband concubine. Thanks for the offer, though!

(almost slipped into non biblical marriage there)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG. Hi Stevie! Having fun reading here? Don't you have to be somewhere, like walking around your compound making sure nobody is having fun?

I am really surprised that Steve-o allows Joseph to wear a t-shirt with an evil secular logo. I mean, people can use Google for all kinds of nefarious purposes: searching for verses in non-KJV versions of the Bible, looking at pictures of women wearing jeans, getting ideas for f*n places to go... why, that little search box is practically a portal into the Dark Lord's world!

Now I'm wondering what the last thing Joseph searched for was.

Girls -frumpers

Have house dad won't let me live in what to do

Thing you get to do if you're married what is it

Family bible time sabotage ideas

girl in pink frumper showing ankle at Walmart

Steve, how could you? This could have just been a picture of God's landscape, encouraging all of us to be as strong as the rocks (Bible verse needed here), but you had to go and put THREE manly men in the foreground and then tell us hands off! All this reminds me of is that snake with the apple, saying "Doesn't this look delicious? Go ahead, have some!)

All this reminds me of is that snake with the apple, saying "Doesn't this look delicious? Go ahead, have some!)

And it was a weak minded woman that fell for it. So here is Steve trying to tempt we weak minded daughters of Eve. For shame, Steve.

Cougar-me finds Joe incredibly defrauding. Definitely a rival for Lawson Bates for my No.1 fundy. Nathan Bates wins the best chest competition but he's not cute enough for me.

Problem is what can you do other than look? No good for marriage due to their patriarchal upbringing. No good for a one night stand either as they have never even kissed. If I'm only getting one night, I don't want to spend it teaching him the basics.

Maybe it's an older woman thing (I'm twenty, twenty-one this November), but I seriously don't see what's so hot about Steve Maxwell. He is not ugly, but he is far from a stud, in my mind

Maybe it's an older woman thing (I'm twenty, twenty-one this November), but I seriously don't see what's so hot about Steve Maxwell. He is not ugly, but he is far from a stud, in my mind

Have to agree about Steve. They have posted some older pictures of him & he was not attractive even back then.

who said steve was hot?! I am your age and i think he looks old and has creepy eyes.

and seriously, this thread was more for lolz at Sarah's unfortunate placement og such a verse below that pic. I find none of the guys there hot. John is cute, but not hot like Chad Paine or Cleve Morton.

Agree that Steve = not hot!

I think Joseph looks pretty damn smug in this picture, for a guy with a broken engagement and a house that he's not allowed to live in.

I saw that Google shirt on Joseph and was immediately all, "Hmm...unless it's UnderArmour, the Maxwell Clan doesn't seem to do corporate logos..." Plus, that shirt appears to have more writing/graphics on it.

So I, uh, Googled (!!!) and found this gem:

http://www.bestdex.com/jesus/google-jes ... z-design-2

Maybe this isn't the exact design Joseph is sporting, but I bet he's actually wearing a Jesus shirt, rather than a tech shirt, 1TonRamp guru that he is notwithstanding :roll: :cray-cray:

I also am a fan of John. Very defrauding. :)

in another picture further up in the post the words below the "Google" portion of his shirt seem to read as code.google.com ... can anyone on non-mobile see it more clearly? the link doesnt make sense.

O hell since when has anything maxwell made sense :roll:

This blog, re-written by a normal person.

"We had an early start this morning, Dad insisted the bus pull out at 8am! Mary climbed back into bed and slept until lunch, and the rest of us lounged around and watched the scenery go by. It's so different out here, especially in contrast to the time we spent on the east coast.

We've made this drive a few times in the past, so the landscape is becoming more familiar to us. Last time we all drove out this way was for Chris and Anna's wedding. It's hard to believe it hasn't even been three years and they already have a one year old and another kid on the way. They talked about coming with us to visit Anna's family, but Anna couldn't get the time off work.

The bus windows are a great way to take in the panoramic views we zipped past after going through Cheyenne. Rugged mountains, herds of antelope, crazy rocks, grazing cattle, Union Pacific trains chugging along, and massive wind turbines; I think I got a lot of good pictures.

I wish I had gotten a picture of the lone antelope I saw at the top of a hill. He looked so majestic, like the spirit gods from Princess Mononoke, but Jesse had the camera and all we got was a blur. Not posting that one!

Because it's summer, Dad was worried about the bus engine overheating. Mom kept telling him if he would just slow down driving up the hills, it wouldn't be that bad, but Dad's a stickler for the schedule. After a whole morning in the bus, we were praying for a rest. Yes, the bus has a bathroom, but we'd rather just use it for emergencies. Anna appealed to Dad, she knew we had plenty of time to get to Eagle before noon tomorrow, and couldn't we stop for a while? It was Joseph who pointed out the rest area.

The rest area was actually a place we'd stopped before, but that was in the middle of a snowstorm (Dad and his schedule again!), so it was nice to visit when we weren't pondering freezing to death and not being found until spring. Family memories, right? Turns out, this place has some neat climbing features. Anna and I were wearing skirts, but changed so we could make the climb, because it's rattlesnake season. Mary woke up and decided she could climb in her pajamas, but Mom told her not to wear her flip flops unless she wanted to get bit.

Check out a few of the shots I got today. The guys didn't notice they were wearing the primary colours until they stopped for the picture; at least they weren't matching. We're stopped for dinner, and since we were all up so early, we'll probably all fall asleep before 11. We'll be in Eagle tomorrow, hopefully not so stupidly early!

Later everyone,

Sarah"

You can see the entire shirt here. There's definitely a line of text, but it looks like a URL ending in google.com. Anyone able to get a closer look?

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_1445.jpg

(edited because breaking link)

This blog, re-written by a normal person.

"We had an early start this morning, Dad insisted the bus pull out at 8am! Mary climbed back into bed and slept until lunch, and the rest of us lounged around and watched the scenery go by. It's so different out here, especially in contrast to the time we spent on the east coast.

We've made this drive a few times in the past, so the landscape is becoming more familiar to us. Last time we all drove out this way was for Chris and Anna's wedding. It's hard to believe it hasn't even been three years and they already have a one year old and another kid on the way. They talked about coming with us to visit Anna's family, but Anna couldn't get the time off work.

The bus windows are a great way to take in the panoramic views we zipped past after going through Cheyenne. Rugged mountains, herds of antelope, crazy rocks, grazing cattle, Union Pacific trains chugging along, and massive wind turbines; I think I got a lot of good pictures.

I wish I had gotten a picture of the lone antelope I saw at the top of a hill. He looked so majestic, like the spirit gods from Princess Mononoke, but Jesse had the camera and all we got was a blur. Not posting that one!

Because it's summer, Dad was worried about the bus engine overheating. Mom kept telling him if he would just slow down driving up the hills, it wouldn't be that bad, but Dad's a stickler for the schedule. After a whole morning in the bus, we were praying for a rest. Yes, the bus has a bathroom, but we'd rather just use it for emergencies. Anna appealed to Dad, she knew we had plenty of time to get to Eagle before noon tomorrow, and couldn't we stop for a while? It was Joseph who pointed out the rest area.

The rest area was actually a place we'd stopped before, but that was in the middle of a snowstorm (Dad and his schedule again!), so it was nice to visit when we weren't pondering freezing to death and not being found until spring. Family memories, right? Turns out, this place has some neat climbing features. Anna and I were wearing skirts, but changed so we could make the climb, because it's rattlesnake season. Mary woke up and decided she could climb in her pajamas, but Mom told her not to wear her flip flops unless she wanted to get bit.

Check out a few of the shots I got today. The guys didn't notice they were wearing the primary colours until they stopped for the picture; at least they weren't matching. We're stopped for dinner, and since we were all up so early, we'll probably all fall asleep before 11. We'll be in Eagle tomorrow, hopefully not so stupidly early!

Later everyone,

Sarah"

You are now my favourite "Sarah". Will you please rewrite all her blogs so they are easy to read and enjoyable? Lol.

Define tempt. I can find someone really hot and even have a defrauding fantasy about them without wanting to act on that fantasy

Archived