IGNORED

Can't Possibly Swim in Modestwear Swimwear

Ralar

What is trashy about a mom in a skimpy suit?

And for that matter, why is it a problem to make it easier for a hungry baby to nurse when he or she needs to?

Summer is officially on, and we’ve got a giveaway to get you super excited about going for a dip. HydroChic makes sun protective active wear for water and sports, and specialize in modest swimwear that will you keep you just as covered as you want to be.

If you’ve been following Kveller over the years, you may recognize HydroChic as the bathing suit actress Mayim Bialik wrote a love letter to last year after her search for the perfect modest swimsuit. (You can see her sporting it on her recent trip to Mexico, too.)

We’re teaming up with HydroChic to offer one lucky reader any bottom of their choosing–skirt, skort, shorts, or pants. To enter, just fill out the form below and we’ll choose a random winner next Friday, July 5th. Good luck, and happy summer!

http://www.kveller.com/blog/parenting/free-stuff-alert-hydrochic-modest-bathing-suit-2/

I just noticed they are only giving away the bottom. I guess you have to go topless. NIKE!

And for that matter, why is it a problem to make it easier for a hungry baby to nurse when he or she needs to?

The toddler pulled down her top when the mom wasn't looking. It looked pretty embarassing. Those little arms can be surprisingly strong.

How comfortable is a rash guard? I hate putting on lots of sunblock, so that looks like a great option. Is it hot?

The toddler pulled down her top when the mom wasn't looking. It looked pretty embarassing. Those little arms can be surprisingly strong.

So? People really need to get over stuff like this and just realize that hungry babies are going to do this and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. And you still haven't explained what is "trashy" about a mom wearing a skimpy bathing suit? What is it about becoming a mom that means you can't put on a skimpy bathing suit if you want to without immediately becoming trashy?

I wear a tankini short set. I hate skirts. It's comfortable, and I never had a problem swimming in it. Although, I'd rather the shorts were a bit longer. I'm not really a fan of shorts, period; they're uncomfortable to me.

Archived