IGNORED

Lori Alexander's Pinterest

I just discovered that Lori Alexander is a Fucking Monster has a Pinterest profile.

pinterest.com/laalex2/

This should provide us many hours of entertainment.

Jeez, who has that many pictures of themselves on their Pinterest? I don't think she understands what Pinterest is...

Jeez, who has that many pictures of themselves on their Pinterest? I don't think she understands what Pinterest is...

Sure she does! It's the place where you pin pictures of all the things you like. She's doing it perfectly.

Sure she does! It's the place where you pin pictures of all the things you like. She's doing it perfectly.

:lol: Touché.

"If you work really hard and are kind, Amazing things will happen"

So no amazing things will ever happen in Lori's life, I see.

The Words to Live By board of hers has to be the most comical. She really is naive that's it's almost sad...almost.

Just another way for her to find a bigger audience that leads back to her vile blog.

Such temptation to create a board for her stuff and name it something like "how to live an abusive lifestyle and use quackery to to kill ones self" but I think I'd rather paint my nails.

She uses it to advertise her blog posts, which I find annoying. I was glad to see that she has very few "re-pins"

The re-pins are probably from the fangirls. I bet some people who stumbled onto Lori's pinterest page and clicked the links probably freaked out some of the shit puts on the blog.

Archived