IGNORED

FRC's Tony Perkins - not so lily-white?

Oh there is. Just Google his name and grand wizard KKK.

Oh there is. Just Google his name and grand wizard KKK.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the tip. What a good, Christian person to pay for and use the mailing list of David Duke. :roll: I always suspected that Josh was a narrowminded bigot, but I think going to work for the FRC proves it.

Only if the Senate votes for Bush's appointments, Perkins argued, will the judiciary eventually come to respect the law. "In their zeal to preserve an imperial judiciary," he wrote, "liberals have taken abuse of the confirmation process to a new low.

I love this quote. It is hilarious considering what Republicans are doing to Obama's nominees. I actually know a woman who is an Obama nominee to the federal bench. Her nomination has been held up for three years. THREE YEARS. That's a seat on the federal bench which has been vacant for three years, making it harder to get access to get relief and have a case heard for countless individuals. And it is being held up because the Republicans are blocking the nomination because Obama. :angry-banghead:

So he's an even bigger shit than I already knew? Color me totally not surprised.

kSydBzw.jpg

So he's an even bigger shit than I already knew? Color me totally not surprised.

kSydBzw.jpg

That was the FIRST thing I thought of when I learned of the FRC's Tony Perkins! The Tony in the pic was gay.

Archived