IGNORED

Why I am a Republican

jericho

Thank you :)

It often seems to me everybody knows who is who, automatically knows the right blog to the right person, so that the blog's address if often even not posted in the first post in a new thread - I can't keep up!

Looks to me like he should do definitely more reading on theology before posting on it... that guy happens upon a morsel of theological writing or an online preacher and runs wild with the ideas he got from it, not knowing that other people have, oh, for example read Augustine before and developed sound, elaborate systems of theology upon it. It's not enough to throw around some random ideas and call it theology *pet peeve*.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that is non-Duggar Josiah's blog. He is the one that came here and went all crazy about wanting to stone gay people. When asked by a gay member, he said that he would have no trouble personally stoning her to death. Pleasant fellow. Very Christ-like. :roll:

He also said he wouldn't mind his sister being a slave to a Christian man. :evil-eye:

Thank you :)

It often seems to me everybody knows who is who, automatically knows the right blog to the right person, so that the blog's address if often even not posted in the first post in a new thread - I can't keep up!

Looks to me like he should do definitely more reading on theology before posting on it... that guy happens upon a morsel of theological writing or an online preacher and runs wild with the ideas he got from it, not knowing that other people have, oh, for example read Augustine before and developed sound, elaborate systems of theology upon it. It's not enough to throw around some random ideas and call it theology *pet peeve*.

I can't even read any of his theology posts. It is just so boring.

Ah, jericho. The one who couldn't understand that not every country is in the same economical state than Greece is. Still he wanted to act like an expert, hilarious fellow!

Archived