IGNORED

RIP James Gandolfini

crazyforkate

NOOOOOOOOOO.

He died at 51 of a heart attack. My god, this sucks.

This really is so sad. I loved him in The Sopranos. He hadn't been married but for a couple of years and he and his wife have a young baby.

I was so sad when I heard about this. I loved him in The Sopranos, it was one of my fave shows during my teenage years. So, so sad. :-(

I literally just had added The Sopranos to my queue...

Poor guy. His wife and little baby...

And to die away from home like that..

RIP James. :cry: :cry: :cry:

He was incredible in the role of Tony Soprano. I can't imagine anyone who would've played it better.

Tony Soprano a magisterial role of James Gandolfini.

This is so sad, I was really shocked when I heard the news. James Gandolfini, was a great actor in a great serie!

I just read the article GQ did about him and The Sopranos; what weird timing for the article to come out. The shows creator even said he wasn't ruling out a movie about the Sopranos to answer questions about the anticlimactic ending- WTF was up with that anyway?- and poor Gandolfini is gone now and nobody else should even think of playing that role. He was an amazing actor, and nobody else could have made me love a mobster and played the original antihero but him. I've seen and enjoyed him in movies as well, but I always think of Tony when I think of James. I just heard about this yesterday morning after I dropped my kids at school. I got in the car, and heard it on the radio, and gasped. Just couldn't believe it, and I was stunned. I feel horrible for his children and family. Such a talented man. :cry:

Archived