IGNORED

Gabe Pearl On The Sin Of Tolerance

debrand

This is Gabe, the Pearls' son not their son-in-law. His oldest sister, Rebekah is a better writer.

But it is mostly the subtle mental corruption that mostly vexes our souls, sneaking into our minds at unguarded moments. We must constantly be on our guard with our shield of faith and the sword of truth. It’s scary

No, it isn't scary. From his perspective it is but once you let go of such a narrow view of life, it is not scary at all.

I don't worry about every stray thought or fantasy and guess what? I haven't killed, raped or stolen yet.

Recently we got PBS, Public Broadcasting Service. It’s a relatively clean, commercial free, government station that comes in free over the air with a lot of nature shows and some great programs for kids, but I’ve noticed an underlying tone in some of the kids’ shows. It’s not always out front, but it’s always there. It’s like a strange worldwide conspiracy. It’s the religion of tolerance

Treating other people with respect and kindness is evil! Every nonChristian in the world is in a conspiracy to get us to be loving to one another. The Horrors!

Seriously, if Big Bird hurts his faith, the man can't believe that strongly.

I guess that is really what it boils down to. Their main agenda isn’t really freedom of choice or right to push their so-called gay lifestyle onto our children, but it is the slow, persistent neutering of the truth that almost makes it unrecognizable. Fellow Christians, the world would like nothing better than for us to feel guilty about boldly standing up and saying that God is the only God and that He hates sin and is not tolerant of it. We are strangers and pilgrims in this world, but clearly not of it, so let’s guard our minds from the world’s influence, especially the developing minds of our children.

What does he think this 'gay agenda' will accomplish? Is he afraid that he or his children will suddenly be metamorphosed from heterosexuals into homosexuals because they watched PBS?

He sounds as if he lives in a world of fear.

By the way, the woman who runs this blog is a not exactly nice in her response.

Staci said...

I did not write the article, I cited the author clearly under the title. You may address your opinions and issues with him.

Perhaps you should pay attention to such details before criticise me, and before you quote scripture at someone.. (like you said: unless you know what you are writing about..)

Staci, you whimpy little twit, if you agree enough with the article to post it on your blog without any additional comments from you than at least stand by what it says. Don't do the weak 'Well, these aren't my words." It is your freaking blog. Gabe Pearl didn't just randomly come by and post stuff on it.

mommaof4blessings.blogspot.com/2008/05/sin-of-tolerance-by-gabriel-pearl-www.html

Oh dear. My daughter is watching Calliou right now on PBS. She is probably turning gay in front of my eyes. Maybe we should move to Russia where they are bringing back good old fashioned government sponsored intolerance.

What a dumb fuck. Jesus and the bible openly and directly preach tolerance.

Acts 10:28 -And he said to them, “You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a Jew to associate with or to visit anyone of another nation, but God has shown me that I should not call any person common or unclean.

Ephesians 4:2 - With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love

He just got PBS? PBS is free! Does he mean he just been introduced to the fascinating world of television?

Oh dear. My daughter is watching Calliou right now on PBS. She is probably turning gay in front of my eyes. Maybe we should move to Russia where they are bringing back good old fashioned government sponsored intolerance.

Worse, she will become TOLERANT of other's beliefs and opinions. You terrible mom. Run into that room and turn off that tv now before it is too late.

He just got PBS? PBS is free! Does he mean he just been introduced to the fascinating world of television?

I just realized that he wrote he only now got PBS. As someone who grew up loving Julia Child, The Yankee Worship and other PBS shows, I have to say that it seems strange that he just discovered PBS.

's OK Gabe, we still don't even vaguely tolerate your racist , evil, homophobic, child torturing hate.

My son is all about Caillou and my daughter is majorly into Barney right now. Bubba doesn't feel his outfit is complete without one of his sister's bows in his hair and puts his cars in Sissy's pocket book to tote around, and his sister is enjoying wearing his clothes and playing with his trucks and cars. And I'm not worried a damn bit.

He might want to get his facts straight before he straps on his metal colander.

PBS

Private, non-profit media enterprise owned and operated by member stations.

Distributes programming to 348 public television stations across the country.

Funded by CPB and member stations.

http://www.pbs.org

Here is his link. not broken because it's CPB:

http://www.cpb.org/aboutpb/faq/cpbpbsnpr.html

Although in all fairness the purple teletubby was gay right? I believe Jerry Fallwell sleuthed that out for us. But we can blame the Brits for Tinky Winky so it's all good. :gay-rainbowflag: :character-grover:

Also, he just gave me the perfect idea. I will soon be among those who live tax free based on religion.

Recently we got PBS, Public Broadcasting Service. It’s a relatively clean, commercial free, government station that comes in free over the air with a lot of nature shows and some great programs for kids, but I’ve noticed an underlying tone in some of the kids’ shows. It’s not always out front, but it’s always there. It’s like a strange worldwide conspiracy. It’s the religion of tolerance

I am going to form the Church of Tolerance. I might even extend that and call it the Church of Tolerance and Love. Anyone care to join my new church? Every service will include chocolate chip cookies, Tim Tams, homemade gooey brownies, and a wide assortment of organic milks.

Comfy, colorful clothing required. Children and pets welcome!

Just wait until he figures out that Sid's dad is white and his mom is black. My 18-month old daughter loves the PBS kids shows, especially loves the Thomas song and the Abby's flying fairy school song from Sesame Street. We also watch the Sprout network, which is also run by PBS. She's doomed to a life full of tolerance, poor girl.

My son is all about Caillou and my daughter is majorly into Barney right now. Bubba doesn't feel his outfit is complete without one of his sister's bows in his hair and puts his cars in Sissy's pocket book to tote around, and his sister is enjoying wearing his clothes and playing with his trucks and cars. And I'm not worried a damn bit.

My daughter's favorite shirt is her blue Thomas shirt that grandma got her. She also loves playing with her cousin's toy cars. I'm also not even a little bit worried.

The Gay Agenda:

8:00 AM - breakfast

9:00 AM - exercise

10:00 AM - take over CPB & implement pro-gay programming

11:00 AM - fool Gabriel Pearl into letting his family watch PBS shows [Note from corporate: this will be easy to do. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, IYKWIM?]

12:00 AM - Take the rest of the day off, dear, you've accomplished a LOT this morning!

I pity anyone who lives in a world where being polite to people of other faiths and sexuality is evil.

I pity anyone who lives in a world where being nice to other people is conditional on who those other people are.

Just wait until he figures out that Sid's dad is white and his mom is black. My 18-month old daughter loves the PBS kids shows, especially loves the Thomas song and the Abby's flying fairy school song from Sesame Street. We also watch the Sprout network, which is also run by PBS. She's doomed to a life full of tolerance, poor girl.

My daughter's favorite shirt is her blue Thomas shirt that grandma got her. She also loves playing with her cousin's toy cars. I'm also not even a little bit worried.

Sid's dad is also Jewish. And Sid has an interest in evil science.

I guess when we watched "Dinosaur Train" this AM I should have corrected Dr. Scott when he talked about evolution & how dinos were alive millions of years ago? And on "Sesame Street" Abby Cadabby was a knight instead of a damsel in distress.

Uh oh

I pity anyone who lives in a world where being polite to people of other faiths and sexuality is evil.

Same here!

Archived