IGNORED

Michael Bates is beautiful

alikat

Flicking through the Bates' latest blog post and there are some beautiful photos of Michael. After so much time in shadows, I'm glad there are some photos that show how truly beautiful she is!

blog.thebatesfamily.com/2013/06/13/lake-funpart-2/

She is more beautiful than Erin and Alyssa. Michael has a more natural beauty.

It's interesnting that years ago she seemed to hide her beauty, but know she seems more self-confident.

I'm surprised that the girl's swimwear is sleeveless. I'm sure that's not ATI approved

I HOPE it's not ATI approved....this family seems, as we always seem to say on here, a lot more real. They're still fundie, but at least they're willing to sort of overlook some rules.

Also, I wonder if they're trying to get Michael on the market. She looks gorgeous, but I'm wondering if she was pressured into looking more presentable. Or maybe she did it because her sisters were always in the spotlight, with people always commenting on their beauty. Either way, she looks great.

It looks like she's lost some weight. She looked a little overweight in some earlier photos, but who can tell for sure when you've got a baby on your hip?

I have always thought Michael to be the natural beauty, she was just overlooked because Erin as a blond attracted more attention. Perhaps th efact she has a job as a Nanny is giving her self confidence

I kind of got the feeling that having Michael in so many pictures was like an advertisement- look at our beautiful daughter! She loves kids! And she can sew! Contact daddy if you have any interest!

I think all the Bates children are attractive but I don't think that Michael is beautiful. She is as pretty as her sisters but I think that they are mainly cute not beautiful.

I totally agree. I noticed this even before she got her 'makeover'. She's a stunning woman. Her sisters are pretty, but she is really gorgeous. She also seems like a kind person, and I hope she's happy... I hope she gets to be confident and go after what she wants in life.

She has beautiful eyes.

I think all the Bates girls/women are very pretty. The boys.. not so much. Except Lawson.

Speaking of Nathan and Lawson: blog.thebatesfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/photo-1-2.jpg

I have to admit I kind of love the coordinating dresses they have on in the big, family picture. I don't love THAT they coordinate, but the dresses themselves are cute and kinda cool. Wonder if they're made well. Is one of the girls very into sewing? Their stuff is a lot cuter than most of the frump wear I've seen being sold, which looks like just wearing it would break your spirit and give you a servant's heart (as in drudge).

I can't look at the swim dresses without thinking about the all things the pervy, busybody, male authorities on the Modesty Survey would say about them. {{shudder}}

I have to admit I kind of love the coordinating dresses they have on in the big, family picture. I don't love THAT they coordinate, but the dresses themselves are cute and kinda cool. Wonder if they're made well. Is one of the girls very into sewing? Their stuff is a lot cuter than most of the frump wear I've seen being sold, which looks like just wearing it would break your spirit and give you a servant's heart (as in drudge).

I can't look at the swim dresses without thinking about the all things the pervy, busybody, male authorities on the Modesty Survey would say about them. {{shudder}}

IIRC, Michael is the sewer in the family.

Gil Bates is on the board of directors for ATI, there is NO WAY his children are not ATI approved, even in their swimwear. He's WAY more into ATI and Gothard than the Duggars ever were or will be, and he's not likely to ever escape given his powerful position.

Thanks, meep. Wonder if she ever had any big dreams about fashion or if she was just content to dream about clothing her future big family.

Speaking of Nathan and Lawson: blog.thebatesfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/photo-1-2.jpg

well, hello! :pink-shock:

who knew they could look that yummy

Hopefully, this will make you laugh, meeps. I didn't read that as someone who sews but a sewer, as in a waste facility. I wondered why you would say something so cruel and then realized I read that incorrectly. :embarrassed:

Hopefully, this will make you laugh, meeps. I didn't read that as someone who sews but a sewer, as in a waste facility. I wondered why you would say something so cruel and then realized I read that incorrectly. :embarrassed:

ME TOO! :shock:

The girls are all attractive but I don't think Michael is "beautiful". She has lost weight and looks more confident. I think Erin is beautiful and if they gave her a modern makeover it would show more.

I'm still disturbed by the debacle that is this girl's name. They name her Michal because they're too dumb to research the character behind the name. When they find out that they don't like that character (a year later) they change her name to Michael. They're still pretty dumb because they don't realize that it is a boy's name and start calling her Michaela. But (still dumb) not the normal Michaela, like Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, but pronounced Michael-uh. When the girl gets older she probably realizes what a dumb pronunciation this is and just wants to be called Michael. Didn't they say she likes to be called Mike on their show? Ugh, what a mess. And to show that they're still as dumb as a pile of rocks they named a later child Addallee, with all those double letters to represent the "second chance" god gave her at birth.

No wonder the females (girls and women) in the Bates family are good looking. Check out the photos of Kelly in the Fathers Day post!

Archived