IGNORED

Michael Bates is beautiful

alikat

The girls are all attractive but I don't think Michael is "beautiful". She has lost weight and looks more confident. I think Erin is beautiful and if they gave her a modern makeover it would show more.

I'm still disturbed by the debacle that is this girl's name. They name her Michal because they're too dumb to research the character behind the name. When they find out that they don't like that character (a year later) they change her name to Michael. They're still pretty dumb because they don't realize that it is a boy's name and start calling her Michaela. But (still dumb) not the normal Michaela, like Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, but pronounced Michael-uh. When the girl gets older she probably realizes what a dumb pronunciation this is and just wants to be called Michael. Didn't they say she likes to be called Mike on their show? Ugh, what a mess. And to show that they're still as dumb as a pile of rocks they named a later child Addallee, with all those double letters to represent the "second chance" god gave her at birth.

I know they "buy used and save the difference" like the duggars, but would it have killed them to pay the $200 to change their baby's sucky name? idiotic...

I know they "buy used and save the difference" like the duggars, but would it have killed them to pay the $200 to change their baby's sucky name? idiotic...

Or hey, realize that just because your baby shares a name with someone else (who may or may not have even existed), that doesn't mean she will grow up to be a whore :roll: Although Michal would be a little unusual in the typical American family, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the name.

They could change one letter...why couldn't they add just an A at the end and still call her Michaela? Looks pretty similar and most people would pronounce it correctly...

Or hey, realize that just because your baby shares a name with someone else (who may or may not have even existed), that doesn't mean she will grow up to be a whore :roll: Although Michal would be a little unusual in the typical American family, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the name.

Flicking through the Bates' latest blog post and there are some beautiful photos of Michael. After so much time in shadows, I'm glad there are some photos that show how truly beautiful she is!

blog.thebatesfamily.com/2013/06/13/lake-funpart-2/

I've always liked her the best. The pictures they posted are beautiful!!!

I still think John David needs to court her.

And now a full article on Michael? There is something going on !!! (plus she goes with the Duggar: courtship with JD?)

Michael Bates is very beautiful. Are shorts fundie approved? Nathan was shown diving into the water in what looks like a normal pair of shorts or maybe a bathing suit.

Does anyone know anything about the Klein family she is staying with?

My basic sleuthing shows that Becky, who appears in a number of photos in today's post on Michael, is a Keilen. She is also a friend of David and Priscilla; she was at Priscilla's baby shower. I think she may have been one the primary chaperone's during their engagement, and I think she may have been in the episode featuring David and Priscilla's wedding. The Keilens are also friends with the Paines.

I've always liked her the best. The pictures they posted are beautiful!!!

I still think John David needs to court her.

John David and Michael(la)? I'd ship it. (Although my dream Duggar-Bates marriage is Joy and Tori.)

No wonder the females (girls and women) in the Bates family are good looking. Check out the photos of Kelly in the Fathers Day post!

Yes! Girl looks damn good there. And so skinny pre-babies!

My basic sleuthing shows that Becky, who appears in a number of photos in today's post on Michael, is a Keilen. She is also a friend of David and Priscilla; she was at Priscilla's baby shower. I think she may have been one the primary chaperone's during their engagement, and I think she may have been in the episode featuring David and Priscilla's wedding. The Keilens are also friends with the Paines.

Impressive sleuthing. I just thought I wonder if they have any boys who maybe interested. I just don't see the whole JD thing happening and if it was going to happen it would have already is my thoughts.

John David and Michael(la)? I'd ship it. (Although my dream Duggar-Bates marriage is Joy and Tori.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Although my dream Duggar-Bates marriage is Joy and Tori.)

:text-yeahthat: :pray:

I'm holding out for Joseph Duggar and Mary Maxwell. Not a Bates. Just my own ship. I have hopes for Joseph's humour.

:cray-cray: I need help :lol:

Impressive sleuthing. I just thought I wonder if they have any boys who maybe interested. I just don't see the whole JD thing happening and if it was going to happen it would have already is my thoughts.

I was wondering the same thing. Didn't see any pics of any guys plus I couldn't find any blogs for any Keilen. So she went to Michigan to visit women friends by herself? That's normal for any of us...but for a fundie, it's NOT normal. We gotta find out if the Keilen's have brothers. And where is Zack?? Wonder what is next courtship style will be.

I always feel kind of bad for the oldest fundie girls because they have to take care of all the younger siblings (though I think Mrs. Bates is better at caring for her young children than some others). But since Michael is such a good seamstress, why doesn't she make herself a new skirt in the same style (but different colors!) to that red plaid one that she wears in 85% of the pictures we see of her? It's getting almost as bad as Jinger with her tan, fake-suede-y, ruffley skirt (except that other sisters wear that one too).

well, hello! :pink-shock:

who knew they could look that yummy

I finally understand the meaning of defrauding.

Flicking through the Bates' latest blog post and there are some beautiful photos of Michael. After so much time in shadows, I'm glad there are some photos that show how truly beautiful she is!

blog.thebatesfamily.com/2013/06/13/lake-funpart-2/

W H A T ? ! ? ! No defrauding pics of Nathan and Lawson?

I always feel kind of bad for the oldest fundie girls because they have to take care of all the younger siblings (though I think Mrs. Bates is better at caring for her young children than some others). But since Michael is such a good seamstress, why doesn't she make herself a new skirt in the same style (but different colors!) to that red plaid one that she wears in 85% of the pictures we see of her? It's getting almost as bad as Jinger with her tan, fake-suede-y, ruffley skirt (except that other sisters wear that one too).

It's called a favorite piece of clothing. I can't fault her for that. I do that all the time and I'm pretty sure that lots of people are really sick of my light blue striped blouse. ;)

^ I have certain clothes that I wear travelling because they match lots of other things & don't wrinkle. As I result I get photographed in the same clothes over and over again! I've even caught myself wearing the same shirt that is in my passport photo --border patrol agents must laugh at me!!

It's easier to catch someone wearing the same skirt all the time than it would be to, say, catch someone wearing the same pair of jeans or leggings or khakis. They're kind of distinct.

Archived