IGNORED

Joshua Plays The Bodhran And Doug Doesn't Save His Son

debrand

kkwphotography.blogspot.com/2012/07/conference-photos-part-iii.html

Why? Who knows but he does.

In the comments someone mentioned Beall's talk entitled Are You A Woman Worth Dying For? I am pretty certain that we've covered it

http://www.visionforum.com/news/blogs/d ... /04/10066/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

The photo is large so I don't know if I can put it on this thread but it shows Doug 'saving' his son Justice but in the photo is a camera on an tripod and there must, obviously, be another camera taking this photo. You would think that one of the two camera men would have run to help or been too upset to take such a lovely photo

Justice Phillips at the end of the earth and about to be thrown off the side of a glacier and fall more than 50 feet on the set of RISK---to be premiered in February at the 2012 SAICFF.

post-293-14451997934095_thumb.jpg

This is the perfect illustration of the folk music cliché: "The Moron with the Bodhran".

And he's wearing a skirt.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought that music critics had attacked Joshua. :lol:

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought that music critics had attacked Joshua. :lol:

:lol:

I was too lazy to start two threads on such short subjects but I would LOVE to see music critics do that. I am sure that Doug would take a lot of manly photos as he stood manfully on the sidelines.

:lol:

I was too lazy to start two threads on such short subjects but I would LOVE to see music critics do that. I am sure that Doug would take a lot of manly photos as he stood manfully on the sidelines.

I can just imagine the caption, before and after editing:

Doug stands around looking sad supports his son, as Joshua's inability ability as a musician is accurately described viciously attacked by drones of the liberal homosexual feminist elite.

My first thought: those hats are expensive. Apparently if you can't afford the fancy costume, hubby might just let you die. Word to the wise, ladies! But that's kinda what happened on the real Titanic. Poor women in steerage didn't get quite the same attention.

My second thought: What kind of woman wants her husband to die for her? In a dangerous situation, you can bet I'd be doing my damnedest to save BOTH our asses. Not sitting on my lace-enrobed behind watching him sink beneath the waves. Of course, given that it's Doug and he's a tool . . . . I feel a fainting fit coming on. . . .

It's the historical pedant in me, but my teeth clench whenever they call 1912 the 'Edwardian' era. Edward VII had been dead for two years! It was the Georgian era! :angry-banghead:

Sorry. I'm all right now. Carry on.

Oh, wait, almost forgot: Doug Phillips is a tool. :cracking-up:

On a somewhat funny, proof that I am an idiot note....I looked for Samuel Turley singing on youtube and for some reason clicked on this link. It is NOT Sam but for a moment I thought it was a younger version of him with a British accent singing about a girl on her knees every night and all the things he used to do to her. :shock: And then I realized that it was a young man named Lloyd.

Just imagine for a moment that you thought a member of Vision Forum was singing this. It would be like waking up in an alternate universe.

I probably should apologize to poor Lloyd for confusing the two in my head.

I wasn't sure which Doug Phillips is the Tooliest Tool that ever did Tool threads to post this in, but since this appears to be the most recent one, I saw this comic this morning:

db0466c09fb90130cf16001dd8b71c47

And we all know which tool is missing! Someone want to work some Photoshop magic on this?

I wasn't sure which Doug Phillips is the Tooliest Tool that ever did Tool threads to post this in, but since this appears to be the most recent one, I saw this comic this morning:

db0466c09fb90130cf16001dd8b71c47

And we all know which tool is missing! Someone want to work some Photoshop magic on this?

The cartoon needs a bigger section to fit all the Vision Forum men in it. Maybe Lady Lydia should be on one of those covers also. :lol:

I'll give the internets to anyone who photoshops our favorite tool and his manly men's faces onto the cartoon magazines

He's mixing up his Celtic ness. The bodhran is Irish and the kilt is Scottish.

He's mixing up his Celtic ness. The bodhran is Irish and the kilt is Scottish.

He's not living up to his father's toolishness. Doug probably would have been eating a Welsh rarebit and wearing a Beefeater's bearskin hat, in addition to the kilt and bodhran, and thinking himself a cultural expert on "all of the stuff from that general area."

He's not living up to his father's toolishness. Doug probably would have been eating a Welsh rarebit and wearing a Beefeater's bearskin hat, in addition to the kilt and bodhran, and thinking himself a cultural expert on "all of the stuff from that general area."

And he would have lectured real historians or people who are from the UK on what their traditions really are.

Archived