IGNORED

Failure's at Kitchen Nightmare go all Fundy on their FB page

clarinetpower

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm watching this right now- Amy's Baking Company that is. She's crazy. This isn't the first time she's gone off on someone who doesn't agree with her. She went apeshit on a Yelp! reviewer in the past.

I gotta start watching Ramsey again. The BSC of that couple was awesome. I've been in need of that since DD & EGG have been flaking on the crazy lately. :D <------me happy

This is definitely an episode to remember. Not because of stuff like the kitchen being bad, the food being terribly awful ( though the food was bad, just not as bad as some of the others ), the restaurant décor being horrendous, tons of family drama happening ( though Amy and Sam still yelled a lot ), or some other weird stuff ( in a previous restaurants, there was belly dancers...in a non-Middle Eastern/Indian theme restaurant )...but because it was the first one Ramsey couldn't help. There were tons of arrogant owners in the past, but in the end they gave in and allowed Ramsey to help.

Also, apparently Amy has a criminal record. Here it is: http://www.findforms.com/pdf_files/azd/20255/86-1.pdf.

I watched the episode when it was on and I kept pausing it to tell MrBlue some bit of asshattery. I seriously could not believe them. Surely that woman, & quite probably her husband, have some sort of mental disorder? One of the many things I said was "So glad these people don't have kids' so this http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhance ... 4993-1.jpg really horrifies me.

I don't think it's in the video they link, it was closer to the beginning of the show, she told Gordon they got married 5 months after they met because she prayed and God sent Samy to her and she wasn't letting him get away. I knew then the episode was likely to be a train wreck.

Damn it, instead of watching this trainwreck last night, I chose to work on a writing assignment I got from a new client. I guess that's what I get for focusing on my career rather than on trash TV.

And instead of investing millions of dollars in a restaurant, Amy and Samy should have invested in therapy.

great. Now I've got to go see if Hulu has it yet, or better even, my netflix. I love Gordon Ramsay, and his shows always motivate me to keep a clean kitchen (and he's taught me a recipe or two). I'm no cook, but Ramsay's saved my butt a few times :)

great. Now I've got to go see if Hulu has it yet, or better even, my netflix. I love Gordon Ramsay, and his shows always motivate me to keep a clean kitchen (and he's taught me a recipe or two). I'm no cook, but Ramsay's saved my butt a few times :)

It can be seen on Fox.com eight days after it aired.

It can be seen on Fox.com eight days after it aired.

Or on youtube at the link I posted.

When did Kate Gosselin move to Arizona?

Brilliant!

Sadly, I have worked with people and have had bosses who are very toxic like these two, perhaps not as extreme, but still pretty bad.

Be careful because they are going to report everyone who's mean on the internet to the FBI!! :lol:

Argh! My computer suddenly has the stupidz tonight, and I can't see what happened. My goodness, though--I saw that episode of Kitchen Nightmares. Those two are just the gift that keeps on giving, aren't they?

Oops, this was on last Friday night, not last night. Last Friday night I was watching the season finale to the Sam's Club version of "Project Runway," "Fashion Star."

Carry on with the snark...

I was particularly amused at these self-proclaimed children of God dropping the F-bomb repeatedly on Facebook.

They tried to claim later that their Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts were all hacked by the Reddit and Yelp "haters". :lol:

If you read their Yelp reviews in reverse order of date (oldest to newest) you can see very clearly where they came up with sockpuppet reviews to make their restaurant look good. Reviews were almost uniformly bad going back to 2010. Apparently these nutjobs would Yep members giving poor reviews to produce proof that they had actually dined there (i.e. a dated receipt), and even if the reviewers did so, they would rant about how said reviewers don't know good food. :cray-cray: I have no clue how such an establishment would stay in business for any length of time.

This is one of the most beautiful train wrecks I've seen in a long time.

I was particularly amused at these self-proclaimed children of God dropping the F-bomb repeatedly on Facebook.

I noticed that, too. God's child has a potty mouth! :lol:

They tried to claim later that their Twitter, Facebook, and other social media accounts were all hacked by the Reddit and Yelp "haters". :lol:

Seriously? I missed that. LOL!

The worst part about this is that they are getting so much free publicity.

Goodness. That was entertaining. All Ramsay had to do was step back and let the camera roll. :pink-shock:

There have been unpleasant people on KN before, but never anybody that thoroughly nasty. That pair deserve each other.

The full episode is on Hulu.

At least we saw a kinder, gentler Ramsey than he is on Hell's Kitchen. This is the way he is on the BBC show. The fact that the tips went to the owner and the fact that they fired about 100 people in about a year is disturbing. I couldn't believe that she called the police on the guy who left after waiting over 2 hours for his dinner without paying. Do they really expect people to pay for nothing?

Archived