IGNORED

You'll Never See J'Chelle In a Bikini

ljohnson2006

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the title and now need brain bleach to erase the image of J'Chelle after the many pregnancies she's has in a bikini out of my head.

Remember the episode of 19K&C where she tried wakeboarding and her wholesome wear rode up, exposing her *gasp* knees? She made the editors censor those defrauding kneecaps of hers.

Yes. As ridiculous as the modest body suits look (and uncomfortable) I'd rather see J'Chelle in that, than a bikini any day. I'm sure she's not leaving much to the imagination. She didn't get a magic tummy tuck like Kate Gosselin.

Its probably for the best.

I am curious though exactly what someones body looks like after 19 pregnancies, including two sets of twins.

This is the reverse. I ESPECIALLY don't want to know how is the body/the uterus of a woman after 19 children and two twins. Glups.

I just watched the clip on mute - never realized how much J'Chelle uses her eyebrows when she talks. Also, is a polo shirt less defrauding than a t-shirt Jim-Bob? Or are t-shirts just too overused by normal guys at the beach?

"In society, sometimes there's this idea that we cover up at certain times and then we go to the beach and wear our underclothes," Michelle tells PEOPLE. "Bathing suits are pretty and colorful but it's not our thinking that it is okay to be naked some places and not other places."

What about the shower?

I wear clothes according to my surrounding environment.If Michelle wants to be 'modest' that is certainly her right but she doesn't need to protect anyone from viewing her in a regular bathing suit. Most of us don't care and wouldn't notice her if she wasn't on tv

Michelle says. "And we are trying to keep our hearts pure, which is a struggle. Everyone has their idea of what is modest, but for our family, we try to avoid situations ... like the public beach or swimming pools that can make it a challenge to keep our minds pure."

Now Michelle and Jim Bob – who have 19 kids, two grandchildren and another due this summer – are able to jump into the water and have a good time like they did in Puerto Rico, though they still choose to swim privately when they can.

So, they only go to private beaches? What exactly would happen to her kids if they saw a hot looking body? Her beliefs in her own parenting skills must be very low if the sight of an attractive person in a bathing suit would drive her kids from following her faith

Mullet does have a big ego to think that she would be defrauding in anything but modest wear.

I just watched the clip on mute - never realized how much J'Chelle uses her eyebrows when she talks. Also, is a polo shirt less defrauding than a t-shirt Jim-Bob? Or are t-shirts just too overused by normal guys at the beach?

I was thinking about the eyebrows too. What's up with her facial expressions? I thought it was a little bit like one would talk with a little kid and trying to make something seem exciting.

Sometimes, I want to fly down there, drive out to their place, and streak naked across their lawn several times. *paranoid*

Sometimes, I want to fly down there, drive out to their place, and streak naked across their lawn several times. *paranoid*

All you would hear is nike yelled at the top of lungs and a mad dash to the prayer closet.

Darn I was hoping to see the mullet turn white and drop from her head, due to shock.

Ok, I kid I kid. :lol:

Michelle says. "And we are trying to keep our hearts pure, which is a struggle. Everyone has their idea of what is modest, but for our family, we try to avoid situations ... like the public beach or swimming pools that can make it a challenge to keep our minds pure."

Now Michelle and Jim Bob – who have 19 kids, two grandchildren and another due this summer – are able to jump into the water and have a good time like they did in Puerto Rico, though they still choose to swim privately when they can.

If the family avoids public beaches and swimming pools why was it was OK for Jim Bob and Michelle to visit one in Puerto Rico? And how would wearing wholesome swimwear keep their hearts pure if everyone else on the beach was wearing a defrauding bathing suit?

If your marriage/relationship is "over" by viewing a pretty/handsome young thing in a swimsuit, then you've got bigger problems. :roll:

All you would hear is nike yelled at the top of lungs and a mad dash to the prayer closet.

Since what we view is sexy is partially a learned behavior, I always wonder if this nike yelling when anyone thinks there is something arousing to see is teaching them all to have a bit of a foot fetish-- ie, starting to get turned on by tennis shoes or flip flops or some such, mostly because they have just been taught that something sexy is going on.

I find Jim Bob swimming in jeans and a polo shirt much more offensive than J'chelle's stupid bathing suit. At least hers is made of material designed to get wet. I'm surprised he didn't sink to the bottom of the ocean trying to swim in wet denim.

Yes. As ridiculous as the modest body suits look (and uncomfortable) I'd rather see J'Chelle in that, than a bikini any day. I'm sure she's not leaving much to the imagination. She didn't get a magic tummy tuck like Kate Gosselin.

I wouldn't be surprised if Michelle has had a secret tummy tuck.

I find Jim Bob swimming in jeans and a polo shirt much more offensive than J'chelle's stupid bathing suit. At least hers is made of material designed to get wet. I'm surprised he didn't sink to the bottom of the ocean trying to swim in wet denim.

Agreed! Why not board shorts and a rash guard? Or if he really needs long pants, at least get some of those quicker-drying safari pants and a rash guard. Or, heck, at least t-shirt rahter than a polo...

It's funny reading the comments on People.com... I'm so used to (nearly) everyone here and on TWoP being snarky about the Duggars and I forget that they have their earnest defenders.

Since what we view is sexy is partially a learned behavior, I always wonder if this nike yelling when anyone thinks there is something arousing to see is teaching them all to have a bit of a foot fetish-- ie, starting to get turned on by tennis shoes or flip flops or some such, mostly because they have just been taught that something sexy is going on.

:oops: I think you just discovered what caused Bill Gothard to have a rumoured foot fetish!

Agreed! Why not board shorts and a rash guard? Or if he really needs long pants, at least get some of those quicker-drying safari pants and a rash guard. Or, heck, at least t-shirt rahter than a polo...

He could have used a pair of cut-off khakis.

Jim boob could have worn swim trunks and a shirt. Mr. Beammeup has a pair that goes to his knees. I am pale white, and burn very easy. I'm also fat. I wear a tankini with a cute skirt, but it shows cleavage, because I don't mind showing off the part of me that looks good. Trust me, no one wants to sees the backs of my thighs and the cellulite. When we went on a cruise I bought a birkini that has 2 pieces as well. Only thing it's designed for function as well as covering, so I could swim, surf, etc comfortably and not get burned. Since it is 2 pieces I could remove and add the pieces as I wanted to. I mostly wore the top, which looks like a rash guard with long sleeves and my skirt bottom from Lands End. I didn't get burned once, which was my goal.

Archived