IGNORED

You'll Never See J'Chelle In a Bikini

ljohnson2006

Agreed! Why not board shorts and a rash guard? Or if he really needs long pants, at least get some of those quicker-drying safari pants and a rash guard. Or, heck, at least t-shirt rahter than a polo...

This. Many people who value "modesty" wear board shorts with a rash guard. They actually blend in with others since there are plenty of people who wear rash guards for sun protection.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laughed when JB said he had trouble figuring out how to breathe with the snorkel. Yeah, right JB - because you have to stop talking for a few minutes for it to work.

When our family snorkels down in Mexico we always wear shorts and a T-shirt because of sunburn issues. But they are made of light materials. I don't know how anyone can swim in blue jeans. JB is such an ass.

I really feel like she's expecting to be viewed as a role model for this. And why? Failing to do evil things is necessary if you want to be good, but not sufficient. Why not give an interview on how many puppies you don't kick...its still a strictly negative virtue.

I was thinking about the eyebrows too. What's up with her facial expressions? I thought it was a little bit like one would talk with a little kid and trying to make something seem exciting.

MrBlue was flipping channels & recognized the show name, so he left it on a couple minutes; muted of course. I mentioned someone here mentioning her eyebrows, so we both watched for a couple minutes. I would up nearly on the floor from laughing so hard. So, thanks!

Jim boob could have worn swim trunks and a shirt. Mr. Beammeup has a pair that goes to his knees. I am pale white, and burn very easy. I'm also fat. I wear a tankini with a cute skirt, but it shows cleavage, because I don't mind showing off the part of me that looks good. Trust me, no one wants to sees the backs of my thighs and the cellulite. When we went on a cruise I bought a birkini that has 2 pieces as well. Only thing it's designed for function as well as covering, so I could swim, surf, etc comfortably and not get burned. Since it is 2 pieces I could remove and add the pieces as I wanted to. I mostly wore the top, which looks like a rash guard with long sleeves and my skirt bottom from Lands End. I didn't get burned once, which was my goal.

That sounds super cute! I'm going to check out Lands End now!

Michelle in a bikini would put the impressionable younguns off of indecent thoughts indefinitely.

I'd like to move in next door to them and name my dog Fuckster or something. So that when he got loose I could go outside and scream "FUCKYYYYYYY FUCKYYY COME HOME".

Some people in my hometown did something similar - their neighbors were famously ueber pretentiously devout and obnoxious about it.

This reminds me of a great Golden Girls episode. Blanche tries to get Dorothy to take a dirty dancing class with her.

Dorothy: Sorry, but I can't see myself swinging my pelvis and wildly gyrating my hips.

Sophia's response is mine in this situation:

Sophia: And the world heaves a collective sigh of relief.

:banana-linedance:

the stocks for eye bleach companies would soar if she wore a bikini.

It's not Michelle's job to be a decoration for everyone around her. If she wants to wear a bikini, fine. If she wants to wear wholsesomewear (or whatever it's called) then that's fine too (although I disagree with her reasoning.

Do they really think everyone at pools and beaches is all horny and thinking about sex? The fundies over sexualize everything.

It's not Michelle's job to be a decoration for everyone around her. If she wants to wear a bikini, fine. If she wants to wear wholsesomewear (or whatever it's called) then that's fine too (although I disagree with her reasoning.

Seriously. I don't see how the cries of " OMG, Michelle would be soooo fugly in a bikini after so many babies ! ewwwww ! " is any less repressive than insisting that everyone should cover their bodies for modesty.

The result is the same - body shaming.

on a related topic - my mom won't go swimming because of physical problems that make her only want to wear a swim dress that goes to the knees - wear do people get those ?

Seriously. I don't see how the cries of " OMG, Michelle would be soooo fugly in a bikini after so many babies ! ewwwww ! " is any less repressive than insisting that everyone should cover their bodies for modesty.

The result is the same - body shaming.

Yeah. I, for one, would be thrilled to see Michelle in a bikini -- because it would mean she'd snapped out of the whole fundie bullshit thing, and was actually doing what she wanted with her own body.

I usually wear a wetsuit at the beach because I surf. Does my neck to ankles suit make me modest? Or would it be too tight?

Michelle's stomach isn't necessarily loose and saggy. She doesn't get huge when pregnant and has always remained fairly trim.

Sometimes, I want to fly down there, drive out to their place, and streak naked across their lawn several times. *paranoid*

Sometimes I want to fly down there, drive out to their place, and streak several times with nothing but my nike sports bra (it says nike across the front).

Sometimes I want to fly down there, drive out to their place, and streak several times with nothing but my nike sports bra (it says nike across the front).

This would be infinitely better. :lol:

That Wholesome wear swim suits are the ugliest of the modest swimwear lines. There are a few that are half decent.

I know we've beat this point to death, but wearing "special" clothing to keep people from looking at their bodies makes no sense. By looking different from those around them, they're drawing attention to their appearance, not their "countenance".

ohmygosh tater tot, that's exactly what i was thinking. how is it modest to wear something that screams "look at me!" "i'm purposing to make a statement!"? blending in and not drawing attention to oneself is much more modest.

When I was 15, my favorite games was to guess the size of the boobs of girls wearing modest clothing. I want to do the same with Duggar's girls now 8D

NIKE!!!!11!!!1!

Ermagerd, I saw J'Chelle's knee!!!!!

I'm sooooo defrauded!!!!11!!11!

14udyx1.jpg

Omg! The knee! I was 100% straight but seeing that knee is making me have homosexual desires. I have been defrauded!

Wow, whats so immodest about a knee. I see them all the time, so its not like I am sat here masturbating because I saw one. Fundies are perverts.

I better purge my internet history before my husband gets home. I don't want him to see that knee and leave me for Michelle.

He could have used a pair of cut-off khakis.

He is wearing cut-off jeans or jean shorts- 2a0mt2.jpg

Archived