IGNORED

Ma and Pa Arndt's 34th anniversary

already hungover

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But as I've said before, has mummy Arndt had all the man boys castrated as the testosterone must be flowing through the house. I would doubt that Daddy Arndt has explained masturbation, so the house is full of frustrated man boys - unless some of them have worked it out for themselves. It must explain why one of them posted a picture of the penguins in a mass orgey a while back. What are the sleeping arrangements there?

But as I've said before, has mummy Arndt had all the man boys castrated as the testosterone must be flowing through the house. I would doubt that Daddy Arndt has explained masturbation, so the house is full of frustrated man boys - unless some of them have worked it out for themselves. It must explain why one of them posted a picture of the penguins in a mass orgey a while back. What are the sleeping arrangements there?

Um, I wonder if those penguins have another purpose? Are they spot clean only? "What are you doing in there son?" "Nothing, just playing with my penguin, Mom. " :wink-penguin:

"Hold on, penguins! Let me climb out of my blanket fort and answer the door for my prospective wife!!!"

:laughing-rolling:

Um, I wonder if those penguins have another purpose? Are they spot clean only? "What are you doing in there son?" "Nothing, just playing with my penguin, Mom. " :wink-penguin:

:lol:

Makes me glad that they received ducklings and not sheep!

I am an adult, but OMG BABY DUCKS, I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!

THIS. Even the mere thought of ducklings is enough to reduce me to incoherence over their cuteness. So I'll give them a pass on this one. But only this one.

Does anyone really need masturbation explained to them? I thought 90% of pre-teens figured it out on their own.

There's also the possibility that they mine their own saltpeter.

I agree. It's like that old joke where the young married couple goes to the doctor because they can't get pregnant, and eventually the doctor realizes they're not getting pregnant because they have no idea what sex is. Only with the Arndts, it's kind of not a joke. :?

It will be a problem when/if they marry a similarly sheltered lass.

However, the Bible is filled with sex, so surely they have cross referenced it with a dictionary.

I, too, have wondered about incest. It's a disturbing thought, and this family gives me the creeps like no other.

There is something a little Flowers in the Attic about it all. I sincerely hope not, but it does cross one's mind.

At least some of them sleep in bunk beds with outer space themed bedding and lots of stuffed penguins. Can't make this shit up.

There is something a little Flowers in the Attic about it all. I sincerely hope not, but it does cross one's mind.

That was my thought too

HUGE ARNDT NEWS!!!!!!!!111

On Wednesday, Seth checked the filter on the home's air conditioner and noted that it had accumulated quite a large quantity of dust and dirt and was browner than ever before, necessitating replacement! WOW! You read it here first!

:roll:

This family has always interested me because they just seem so out of touch with the rest of the world. They seem like something from a "Song of Ice and Fire" novel. Lord Arndt and all of his male children who no one wants to arrange a marriage with and poor Wizzie and her sad little penguins.

This family has always interested me because they just seem so out of touch with the rest of the world. They seem like something from a "Song of Ice and Fire" novel. Lord Arndt and all of his male children who no one wants to arrange a marriage with and poor Wizzie and her sad little penguins.

I never thought of it this way but it's so true. They're like what would happen if the Freys and Lysa Arryn had a ton of babies together.

Y'all, this family is just creepy and depressing. And I love reading about them :popcorn2: , but shit is just getting depressing. Can't just one of them fracking leave?!

There are duck updates. One dozed off at the water dish, one seems to be more sleepy than the others, and there's a photo of Jacob ("Daddy") sitting by their bin playing guitar. I wonder what will happen when they're too big to live in the house.

Compared to Teri Maxhell's Ode to a Thirty-Year-Old Wal-Mart Microwave Cart, the duck updates are a DAMN TRIP TO VEGAS!!!111!!!

:banana-tux:

Nathan keeps draining Seth's cell phone battery playing Super Stickman Golf 2. Seth reports that he needs to keep the battery charged up. After all, without internet access on his phone, how is he to keep up on FamTeam Today updates??

I never thought of it this way but it's so true. They're like what would happen if the Freys and Lysa Arryn had a ton of babies together.

Or if Lysa had lived long enough to force a marriage between her odious son Robert and Sansa Stark.

*delurks*

Paul Arndt actually accepted my friend request on Facebook, and a few days ago he posted a status about reading Sports Illustrated. Or something to that effect. So apparently they do know about... adult relationships (for lack of better word), yet they still live with mom and dad and no girlfriends. Ever.

The weirdness is off the charts! :shifty-kitty:

*lurks back into hiding*

I'm surprised any of them have Facebooks. What are they like?

I'm surprised any of them have Facebooks. What are they like?

Well I've only got Paul (Luke and another brother have Fbs too but I didn't add them), and it's not much different to the Famteam website, except maybe for the fact that it's one person instead of the whole family in one. It's quite odd. One one hand he appears quite normal, on the other hand he posts fundie crap quite often too. The other day he posted group photos of Mama A as a child, updated us on the ducks and added several Christian books to his reading list. Yup, just what every other 33-year-old does on social media.

He also pimps out his photography business every chance he gets.

Photos that are visible on Paul's FB are pretty remarkable. Wizzie looks all of 11 years old. Mama Arndt is caught without her usual, pursed-lips smirk, and she looks downright intimidating. Whoever saw her ordering the childults around Wal-Mart without uttering a word, I can believe it.

I looked at some of the photos of all the older brothers and thought, "Could they be mistaken for a Fire Island team?" and you know, I didn't get that vibe. Just totally asexual, so odd coming from photos of 6 or 7 presumably vigorous young men in their late 20s and early 30s. We've heard of baby hoarders .... kind of insane to think of that behavior continuing into the babies' early middle-age period. W.e.i.r.d.

ETA == even more confounding - that the family or at least part of it was taken along on a destination wedding to Florida. The photos are nice, but then, the couple are very photogenic. I'm not at all impressed that the Arndt photography is in any way superior to anything else that's out there.

And yet they are schlepped from the mid-continent to the coast. What gives, I wonder? :(

ETA == even more confounding - that the family or at least part of it was taken along on a destination wedding to Florida. The photos are nice, but then, the couple are very photogenic. I'm not at all impressed that the Arndt photography is in any way superior to anything else that's out there.

And yet they are schlepped from the mid-continent to the coast. What gives, I wonder? :(

I think they have family in Florida so they may have acquaintances there. They do travel fairly far for weddings sometimes, but maybe that can be attributed in part to the FamTeam site. However, they often do non-fundie weddings, so I'm not sure how they market the business. Then again, I’m not sure about anything with this bunch.

Archived