IGNORED

Dear Abby for SAHD's!

spinsterwv

Why do so many fundies take pictures on train tracks. They may meet God sooner than they expected if the train comes.

most definitely if she checks her blogger stats freejinger is going to show up.

nowadays breaking links don't help because in chrome and newer browsers, selecting a partial link (w/o the http://) and right clicking will still take you straight to the page.

on topic: the mistakes are most probably results of SOTRDT, but I wouldn't be too hard on her because upthread I saw another poster use "hock" when they meant "hawk" ... 8-)

Would this site show up if Mommy and Daddy had installed software to keep ebil websites from showing up online?

OK, so who's going to write in and say they want to pledge their life to christ and stay pure, but their father kicked them out and told them to get a job and a life?

My parents would move (and not leave a forwarding address) if any of us tried this on!

Why do so many fundies take pictures on train tracks. They may meet God sooner than they expected if the train comes.

It isn't just fundies. It seems to be the latest trend in photography.

This SAHD shit drives me absolutely nuts. I dunno about anyone else, but where I come from, if you're a grown-ass woman who's not in school, is barely employed (this one's actually an exception, since she seems to have a job; 99% of the others only make shit for their Etsy shops), and blogs all day, you're not a "stay-at-home daughter", you're a lazy ass parental leech.

That said, this "provision of wisdom" is even more ridiculous. Here's a good example: stayathomedaughter.com/2013/01/31/is-this-music-ok-to-listen-to/ - congratulations, you idiot, you just cut off 95% of global musical heritage.

And the cherry atop the proverbial pie comes to us from the comments to that post:

... huh wha.

Who knew that Satan could belch the national anthem?

I was a SAHD during my college years. I couldn't afford both tuition and housing. I wasn't sitting on my ass all day either. I had a full, busy life (housework, part-time job, studying, school activities, friends, etc.)

I was a SAHD during my college years. I couldn't afford both tuition and housing. I wasn't sitting on my ass all day either. I had a full, busy life (housework, part-time job, studying, school activities, friends, etc.)

That's not a stay at home daughter. That's an adult daughter building a future, who eventually plans to leave after college, with or without a wedding ring.

Aw, man! When I saw the title, I automatically thought, "THAT WOULD BE THE BEST SNARK THING EVER!"

You know, like Jezebel's advice columns. (jezebel.com/tag/advice) But not as focused on sex, because that's not Godly!!eleventy!1! But instead, helping sisters in Christ deal with this harsh, feministic world!!

*cough* Carry on.

Also remember that Satan has musical instruments build into his body, that is how God created him.

WHAT?

Like, lips he can use to make a "pfffft" sound with?

Musical farting?

A little piano where his navel should be?

PLEASE, ANYBODY, have mercy and TELL ME!!!

WHAT?

Musical farting?

Bet I know where his piccolo is!

:dancing-demon:

WHAT?

Musical farting?

It's from:

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. (Ezekiel 28:13-14)

It's from:

Ah.

I must say I have never imagined Satan to look like a jewel-encrusted one-man-band.

Thanks for telling me - now I can actually go to sleep instead of thinking about Satan the Musical Instrument. *hug

Archived