IGNORED

Psych

merrily

Are there any fans? I think Psych's hilarious, and the plots so far haven't bored me yet (SVU)- or so morbid that I lost interest (Criminal Minds). Spencer's a really great character, and I'm surprised that he managed to pull the psychic angle so far.

I love this show! The zooming-in-to-clues thing is a little hokey but I love the characters.

I enjoy the show, usually. Sometimes Sean is too immature when dealing with Gus. I enjoy all the movie homages that they do.

I love the one where Takei makes a guest appearance.

Wait, WHAT?! HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Which episode was it? I'm going to go watch right now. I love Psych, and George is my honorary (appointed by me) grandfather.

I love Psych, too! You've reminded me that I need to watch it tomorrow night. Is it the 100th episode or was that last week?

Wait, WHAT?! HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Which episode was it? I'm going to go watch right now. I love Psych, and George is my honorary (appointed by me) grandfather.

Shawn vs. The Red Phantom (Season 1, episode 8). It was great, IMO, but then I'm a fan. I like looking for the pineapples, and watching for recognizable bits of Vancouver/Canada in the background. They get some good guest stars, too.

100th episode is tonight. The DVR is set.

I have successfully spotted the pineapple 3 times that I can remember. I generally forget to look.

But when I'm going about my real life and I see a pineapple, I always point it out to Mr Atheist. He does the same with me.

I think maybe we're socially stunted.

Not socially stunted Happy Atheist, a fan of delicious flavour!

I have every episode of Psych on my Apple TV. I think I may have to rewatch them all when I am done rewatching Leverage. I must see my honourary grandpa!

I always forget to watch for the pineapple.

I love Psych! Also, am I the only one who thinks Shawn is Gus's pity friend, rather than the other way around?

It's not just you.

The pineapple was easy to spot this week!

I enjoyed the 100th episode. I wonder if they'll ever show the other endings they filmed. Maybe on the DVDs.

The pineapple was easy to spot this week!

I enjoyed the 100th episode. I wonder if they'll ever show the other endings they filmed. Maybe on the DVDs.

USA Network has the endings for the East & West Coast feeds on their website.

http://www.usanetwork.com/videos/Psych/Web%20Exclusives

Not sure about the other endings, but I'm guessing/hoping they'll show up on the DVDs. I'd like to see all the alternate theme songs on the DVDs too - not sure if they are or aren't, I own the DVDs but can't remember if the alternates were included or not.

USA Network has the endings for the East & West Coast feeds on their website.

http://www.usanetwork.com/videos/Psych/Web%20Exclusives

Not sure about the other endings, but I'm guessing/hoping they'll show up on the DVDs. I'd like to see all the alternate theme songs on the DVDs too - not sure if they are or aren't, I own the DVDs but can't remember if the alternates were included or not.

Thank you!

Poor Kurt Smith gets eaten in both versions.

Big Psych fan! Some of the plots have major holes in them, but Sean and Gus are so funny that I don't really care!

The West coast ending was better, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

So after all this time Juliet really didn't catch on that he was making up the psychic part? I had just figured that at this point everyone knew that he wasn't really a psychic but since he solved cases they just went with it.

I don't know if you guys saw this, but there's an awesome clip of a commercial for the new season of Psych which had spencer and gus staring at mini version of themselves at the bottom of the scene.

So after all this time Juliet really didn't catch on that he was making up the psychic part? I had just figured that at this point everyone knew that he wasn't really a psychic but since he solved cases they just went with it.

As far as I know, Gus and Henry are the only ones in on the fake-psychic thing. And now Juliet, which makes me wonder where the writers are going with that little unexpected cliff-hanger. It can't be season/mid-season finale already, can it? (Darn USA and their timing, and extra-long hiatuses. )

They certainly would have hyped it as the season finale if it was the finale. I don't think they'll make us wait.

As far as I know, Gus and Henry are the only ones in on the fake-psychic thing. And now Juliet, which makes me wonder where the writers are going with that little unexpected cliff-hanger. It can't be season/mid-season finale already, can it? (Darn USA and their timing, and extra-long hiatuses. )

Well, Lassiter knows as well. At least, he doesn't believe and has more or less worked it out, as he stated in that episode where he was really depressed. And it's probable that the chief has some idea. But yeah, Juliet has always acted like she believes. She ought to be smarter than that, but then again, she also took forever to figure out that her father wasn't magical, he was just really good with windows. So maybe she has some weird trust issues that make her selectively gullible?

This is nearly the only show my husband and I watch together. During the episode where Juliet finds out the *big secret* he fell asleep. And now we can't watch the one from this week until he finds the other episode. Argh !

I love the theme song, but now that every one (essentially) knows the truth, we now have the whole "who knows who knows" shtick ala Monica & Chandler from friends. There's still some comedy to be had there. I'm glad to see it. Juliet had been appearing dumber and dumber over the seasons and I'm glad to see a return of a smart, reasoned detective.

And yet, what about the romance? I'm on edge there !

I think the bummer timeline was real, the happy timeline was a dream.

Yeah, it was him thinking on what might have happened if he hasn't given her the jacket. He would have happily kept lying to her for the rest of his life.

And even after she explained it, he still doesn't seem to get it. He should have started, continued, and finished with "sorry", and knocked off entirely the act when around her. How is it that people who are smart can be so very, very stupid sometimes?

I fell asleep halfway through the episode last night. I'm now waiting to catch it over the weekend, or on demand. I hate to say it, but Psych is kind of played out for me. It's really on the decline. Though I do love Gus in any way, shape or form.

Archived