IGNORED

Article about Peter Arndt (and family)

Triplet3

If I were single, I would sooo jump out from behind a Vine Valley tree and offer to make the bald boy a man. He would probably run away scared though.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthdat Jude Arndt, he turned 26 on 3/23. I guess he had loads of fun:

John Arndt:

Happy birthday, Jude! You guys should go to the Tim Horton’s/Coldstone Creamery to celebrate.

Jude Arndt (in response to John):

I like your style.

Jude Arndt:

Interesting place to be on my birthday… I got locked out on this cupola!

post-1431-14451997249987_thumb.jpg

Such an odd odd family. They kinda scare me. All those single guys living at home. Feel a bit on edge reading about them. Thinking...this won't end well.

If I were single, I would sooo jump out from behind a Vine Valley tree and offer to make the bald boy a man. He would probably run away scared though.

Why do you have to be single to do it? It's not like any of them would know what you meant by the offer or how to take you up on it.

Such an odd odd family. They kinda scare me. All those single guys living at home. Feel a bit on edge reading about them. Thinking...this won't end well.

Ditto this. Couldn't "like" it, though, it's not something to like. :(

They are the most Flowers in the Attic fundies of all.

I think it's the thought of all that suppressed testosterone. On the surface, everything looks benign and sweet to the point of being Seven Sisters-ish with this family but it's hard to shake the feeling that it's all a huge facade and that something is going to explode one of these days.

Some of them, particularly Mark, have discussed their desire to get married eventually. It's like they just have no idea how it happens, though. They're all just expecting prospective wives to show up chez Arndt, ready to be carried off into the sunset. So weird.

I read a lot of Mark's posts about that and he kind of came across as a bit of a tool. I mean the prospective fiance can't be "waiting for a husband", perfect in every way, holier than Jesus and he said, unconvincingly, about three times, looks matter...but not too much. Hmmmm. I don't know it just put me off him a bit.

Archived