IGNORED

The Bible has a more respectful view of women

dairyfreelife

whocanstandagainst.blogspot.ca/2013/02/3-reasons-christans-should-be-concerned.html

Women are given the PRIVILEGE of being under the protection and leadership of either their husband or their father (Num 30:3-5, Eph 5:22-23). They are given the OPPORTUNITY to care for their children, husband and be keepers at home (Titus 2:4-5, 1 Tim 5:8).

Kind of like how Asian Americans were given the privilege of being moved into concentration camps in the US during WWII. Or Africans were given the OPPORTUNITY to come to America and be given food/clothing in exchange for doing a few chores on the plantations :roll:

What bullshit. Women are given the opportunity to sit down and shut up? 1 Timothy 2:12

Women are born to be object lessons to contrast with their sisters who were killed? Job 42:14-15

I don't feel like looking up anymore. The Bible is NOT respectful to women, and it's retarded to argue it.

Jesus seems to have been more respectful of women but that isn't what the argument is. It is strange that they could use Jesus's treatment of women as an example but completely ignore that for verses that show an obvious disrespect for women.

whocanstandagainst.blogspot.ca/2013/02/3-reasons-christans-should-be-concerned.html

Damn, I just lost all my submissive privileges. I'll have to work hard to earn them back. Or maybe not. An opportunity shared is an opportunity gained so I'll share my opportunity to look after my children with their father who can also share in the opportunity to look after himself. There we go, Bible followed.

In other words; fundies are displeased that people don't like to obey rigid age-old stereotypes set by the Bible. Who knew?

Archived