IGNORED

Kay, friend of the Bates family has passed away

Markie

blog.thebatesfamily.com/2013/03/07/tribute-to-a-friend/

I just read a post on the Bateses' webpage about a friend named Kay, whom they had never met in person, passed away on March 7th. Would this be the same Kay or BayLee10 that used to post on here about all things Bates related? It was nice of Kelly to include that post.

That is a very thoughtful tribute, especially since they did not know her in person. Is there any reason to believe the BayLee was Kay? Did she identify as Kay? Do any of the details match?

I think the BayLee who used to post on here said she emailed and called the family and sent Michael material to make dresses. She never said she had met the Bateses in person. This could be the same woman. Anyway, touching tribute. I cannot see Mrs. Duggar or the Botinkinettes doing the same.

That was a nice tribute indeed! It is very thoughtful of them that they do mention people that totally care about them and they don't call them fans and followers unlike certain other families *frowns* Whomever she is, she remembers of what my grandma said, that if there's an old couple where one of them is regularly or permanently sick, it is often the other one that dies first, normally in a heart attack or an aneurism, due to the stress. This is, unfortunately true in this case. Well I'm sorry to read such news, even if I did not know Mrs Kay not even from online.

I think the BayLee who used to post on here said she emailed and called the family and sent Michael material to make dresses. She never said she had met the Bateses in person. This could be the same woman. Anyway, touching tribute. I cannot see Mrs. Duggar or the Botinkinettes doing the same.

That's the person I was thinking of. The one who posted about sending them fabric.

Agree that Duggars would never do this either. I am not a big fan of the Bates family myself but they do make an effort in appreciating their fans.

I just saw on the bates website that their friend Kay Walters passed away. Isn't she the one that visited FJ a few times?

Hmm, I don't think that is Baylee. Remember once Baylee got her back up when we were doubting whether she was really "friends" with the Bates like she claimed, and iirc she then started changing her story saying she does indeed see them in person, and that we (fj) should all look for her on the Bates' tv show, because she would be the old lady giving us all the finger (or something like that).

Hmm, I don't think that is Baylee. Remember once Baylee got her back up when we were doubting whether she was really "friends" with the Bates like she claimed, and iirc she then started changing her story saying she does indeed see them in person, and that we (fj) should all look for her on the Bates' tv show, because she would be the old lady giving us all the finger (or something like that).

Yes, I remember that too.

Archived