IGNORED

Massive fan petition demands return of the Bateses

Buzzard

I thought this had to do with Mr. Bates getting released from jail on Sunday nite's Downton Abbey. Oh well.

Ohmylard I thought the same thing - was ready to use my mad mod powerz to move it to Worldly Distrations! :lol:

Where's Buzzard when we need her, to photoshop the 1920s Bates faces onto the 2013 Bates bodies, and vice-versa??? Hilarity would ensue.

The Bates just posted a bunch of pictures of their January visit to DC for the inauguration of a Congressman from Florida (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Web ... politician))-- I wonder how they know him? They took John David Duggar along with them---hmmm? Is he courting a Bates?

And help me out, DC-area folks--isn't that last photo on their page taken at Pentagon City Mall? I can't ID the lunch photo--other than it isn't a Capitol complex cafeteria.

The Bates just posted a bunch of pictures of their January visit to DC for the inauguration of a Congressman from Florida (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Web ... politician))-- I wonder how they know him? They took John David Duggar along with them---hmmm? Is he courting a Bates?

And help me out, DC-area folks--isn't that last photo on their page taken at Pentagon City Mall? I can't ID the lunch photo--other than it isn't a Capitol complex cafeteria.

I think it's either that or the Old Post Office. I can't tell from this angle.

They also visited one of Gil's college wrestling buddies, Major Tony Owens. Not any Duggar or Bates kids are going to be allowed to have friends from real colleges-- or to become Army officers.

The only reason they seem likable is that they haven't had much airtime compared to their friends. If their show was to continue, they would become just as money hungry like the Duggars. Both families are wackadoodles who worship the ground Gothard walks on, which is a bit of turn off, in my opinion. The only thing that I give Kelly and Gil credit for is allowing Erin have some "alone" phone time with Chad but, then again, we don't know exactly how alone she can be on the phone. Who knows-she might have to keep her bedroom door open or sit in a room with a chaperone sitting in the next room.

Is it true that big passenger buses like the Duggars and Bates have get about 10 miles to the gallon? If so, since it is over 400 miles from the Bates home in east Tennessee to Washington DC, it costs them at least $140 or $15O each way to drive to DC (or to visit the Duggars)-- but I guess that is cheaper than hotel rooms for the whole brood.

Ohmylard I thought the same thing - was ready to use my mad mod powerz to move it to Worldly Distrations! :lol:

Where's Buzzard when we need her, to photoshop the 1920s Bates faces onto the 2013 Bates bodies, and vice-versa??? Hilarity would ensue.

Unfortunately photoshop isnt in my skill set. Hopefully someone else is able!

Archived