IGNORED

Kelly @ GC speaks the word of God

Hisey

"It’s unthinkable and it is our responsibility to set such thinking aright–thinking that is not “my own opinion†but is clearly dictated by God’s Word. "

Kelly was going on again about how having as many kids as possible is just what God wants you to do. I guess she felt that her own credentials were not enough, so she let us know that God agrees with her.

It's nice to know that this isn't just her opinion, but that God Almighty has spoken just to her.

She goes on to say that because of her direct pipeline to God, she feels the need to keep reiterating her point about having lots of kids. *That's* why she's so passionate (and redundant), because God has told her the right way and she needs to pass it on.

I do wonder if she ever thinks about how God left so many athiests' houses standing, and chose to blow down the house of such a perfect lady.

I'm sure her rationale about atheists' houses surviving probably has to do with Satan, blah, blah, while God decided to test the hearts of Christians.

I worry about her readers who really do take her blog as, forgive me, gospel. She's only a couple of steps away from being a female Glenn Beck.

I'm sure her rationale about atheists' houses surviving probably has to do with Satan, blah, blah, while God decided to test the hearts of Christians.

I worry about her readers who really do take her blog as, forgive me, gospel. She's only a couple of steps away from being a female Glenn Beck.

well it's better to trust satan then... lol

maybe it could just be that god left alone atheist because they were not strong enough to be tested and they still have a respite to find god!

Archived