IGNORED

"Ask Michelle" now open on TLC FB page

Buzzard

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you ever loose it and yell @ your kids? I have a feeling the answer is no because you just seen so self controlled all the time! You are an inspiration, and a Godly Woman, you speak the truth in love always when asked tough questions but I have never seen you come across as judgmental or religious, your relationship with Jesus shines through.

Wow - really? "Do you ever loose it and yell at your kids?"

First - Grammar much?

Second - HA HA HA! This is laughable. Obviously all these drones who worship this family have no clue what they really believe/stand for.

There are some serious freaks in there.

How do you stay looking fresh after long days?

How dose a once broken man find a God fearing woman like your self.

You look so great in this picture! And I know you are beautiful inside, too.

Some of the questions are great! "why did you bury Jubilee in an undecorated ammo can?"

Then you get idiots like this:

" How do you manage in the face of such overwhelming ignorance? So many people are choosing to take a side against you without bothering to really know your heart. How do you avoid bitterness? What do you tell the kids?"

Overwhelming ignorance is the definition of Duggar.

My hats off to Caresse Crosby. I am still reading the questions. There are some good ones.

Good - someone asked this:

Do you still blanket train (beat the crap out of) your young children?

I love Colleen Murphy: "Are any more of your children getting their wisdom teeth pulled? If so, will it be televised?"

Subtle trolling. The best kind of trolling.

Wow - really? "Do you ever loose it and yell at your kids?"

First - Grammar much?

Second - HA HA HA! This is laughable. Obviously all these drones who worship this family have no clue what they really believe/stand for.

This would be a better question for a J Slave or Grandma Duggar. Michelle has no reason to "loose it" at her kids because she is not the one raising them.

2,400+ comments so far. I can hear Michelle in her wannabe baby voice saying "oh my goodness!"

I tried PDF'ing the page with all comments showing (so I can read at work but not be on facebook) and my computer didn't like it :-/

"What does your stomach look like after having so many kids? I bet it doesn't look pretty."

I can't stop laughing at that one!

The answer that would be of interest to me is something that was discussed in the "Anna Looks Pregnant" thread; someone pointed out that Michelle stopped taking the pill, believing it led to a miscarriage. I recall them talking about that in the 14K first special, and in the book, that they believed taking it was interferring with God's plan and that was the reason for the miscarriage, though I may be misinterpreting what they said.

Anna's never been on it. The poster said something like, "Anna has been open with her miscarriage. I wonder what Michelle thinks about that, since she believed hers was the result of the sin of taking BC pills." I hadn't thought of that, and would like to know what Michelle would say.

ETA because I recall Anna discussing only one miscarriage on the show; so changed miscarriages to miscarriage.

Her bangs look just bizarre in the picture, they remind me of a semi-famous batshit crazy Aerith cosplayer I knew.

I asked her if her uterus has fallen out yet.

Michelle's eyes look glazed in the FB photo, a very empty smile. On a happier note, I'm currently a pregnant and very ill person and the 'questions' being asked on the page are cheering me up no end :D

Does she believe in spanking?

I bet she wont answer any spanking related questions directly though, usually she skirts around it by saying she prefers to praise the kids rather than punish them.

do you have fears of any of your children staying true to them self and the lord i have seen Christians kids really active in there church and being on drugs and did'nt even know it

So... the Christian Kids were on drugs but they didn't know it?

Michelle's eyes look glazed in the FB photo, a very empty smile. On a happier note, I'm currently a pregnant and very ill person and the 'questions' being asked on the page are cheering me up no end :D

Awww poor MetalLaLa! Hope you are feeling better (or less bad) soon! In the meantime, we'll snark away to keep your spirits up!

fair warning... when I get a minute I plan on copying some awesome questions from over there and posting answers here in my bestest baby voice.

Archived