IGNORED

"Ask Michelle" now open on TLC FB page

Buzzard

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should ask if allowing the howlers to eat raw cake batter off the kitchen counter after they've walked on it is an everyday occurrence, or just a treat on special occasions?

fair warning... when I get a minute I plan on copying some awesome questions from over there and posting answers here in my bestest baby voice.

I will hold you to that Buzzard. I'm pretty sure it'll be wonderful!

I'm having fun playing "who belongs to FJ and who is out of their flippin' gourd leg-humper".... Nice to see that I've been right so far about FJers

Michelle will probably say that she doesn't yell at her kids. There were posts on twop from someone who said they knew a former Duggar neighbor and that the neighbor said Michelle yelled at her kids quite bit. It could be possible that the twop poster was lying, but I think Michelle and Boob act different when cameras aren't around. I also think the older girls spank their younger siblings when cameras aren't around. There was an episode where either Jessa or Jinger was having difficulties getting Hannie to take a nap. Based on the voice used, I got the feeling that if cameras hadn't been around a spanking would have happened.

Does she believe in spanking?

I bet she wont answer any spanking related questions directly though, usually she skirts around it by saying she prefers to praise the kids rather than punish them.

I don't think she will answer any of them at all, or ever even see them. TLC is just trying to get people to talk about the Duggars, even though they won't say when the show is coming back despite the 6 million people who have asked on the page. Maybe they're trying to get inspiration for a new "Parentables" but we already know Michelle doesn't write those.

Kimberly Mae Shirey-Smeal how did u deside to home school ur kids? also what home school program r u going through i have been thinking about home schooling my kids i have a 14 yr oldson gauge, a 12 yr old son keegan and 10 yrold daughter logan we were only able to have 3 kids dur to i had to have a hisdratamie when r daughter was 3. we love ur show me and my daughter and husband when he is home watchers the boys do if there not studying take care keep up the great work.

Please tell me this is a poe!

Hisdratamie?

I guess Kimberly doesn't pay attention to the show because ATI has been mentioned a few times.

I think Kimberly didn't pay attention in school, where she should've!

I really hope that's not real. For the sake of her children. Run Gauge, run! Leave your house when you turn 18! Only four more years!

Guiz, stop persecuting her! She's just believing in God just as any completely good, moral and sane person should do. She's not a hypocritical attention whore for selling herself and her family to prosletyize to others thru the so-called "Learning Channel" while her immediate family besides her and her husband aren't allowed to watch T.V/T.V shows that are inappropriate for true Christian spiritual growth! Oh, wait...

How you maintain your relationship with Jim Bob so good.

:lol: Well.... he gets all the sex he wants - so of course the relationship is awesome :lol:

I was creeped out by the poster named Erica who asked Michelle if she could name her next grandchild Erica. What grown woman asks a person she doesn't know to name something after her? And why would a grandmother have any power to name a grandchild?

I was creeped out by the poster named Erica who asked Michelle if she could name her next grandchild Erica. What grown woman asks a person she doesn't know to name something after her? And why would a grandmother have any power to name a grandchild?

Shouldn't it be the headship Erica petitions?

I mean, it's not like Michelle has any autonomy or decision making power.

I think Kimberly didn't pay attention in school, where she should've!

I really hope that's not real. For the sake of her children. Run Gauge, run! Leave your house when you turn 18! Only four more years!

Her Facebook profile is public. Apparently not a poe. Wowzers. She writes worse then Dna!

well i am married to 1 of my best friends have been for 15 yrs. we have 3 great kids a son 14 gauge a son going to be 12 keegan and r daughter logan 10. i have 7 sisters 3 borthers on earth 1 in heaven that i miss dearly i have lots of neiceas and nephews that i love so much. i have 2 great nephes and 1 great neice that r my world love to spoil them and give them back.if u want to know more ask me.

Ok, I will admit that this thread is too long to read at this time for me, so I jumped to the end to add my comment. I looked at the FB-question page. OMFG. Seeing the Bacon Bra always cracks me up, and I couldn't help but notice the poor spelling skills of quite a few of her "fans".

Carry on.

Oh I love the snark and the leghumpers always spit out the dummy when you state facts to them. One lass has now blocked Charlie aww she was having such fun as well.

The one thing that does piss me off is

When is the show back on so I keep telling them it's cancelled hehe.

Does Jim bob always come first?

I don't know how they meant this question, but I know how I read it! :laughing-rolling:

ETA: Somebody's response

To whomever asked if Jim Bob always comes first: You obviously don't watch the show. If you did, you would know her answer would be that God is first.

I don't know how they meant this question, but I know how I read it! :laughing-rolling:

Oh no brain bleach I didn't want to think of that ewwww but just did. * insert puke smiley*

I noticed this post on FB a few days ago (maybe yesterday?)

Anyway, I didn't take any time to read the comments, as I thought they would be full of boring leg-humpers.

Thank you for bringing my attention to all of the HILARIOUS questions from fellow FJers.

Charlie Wadd, you are friggin hilarious!

I noticed this post on FB a few days ago (maybe yesterday?)

Anyway, I didn't take any time to read the comments, as I thought they would be full of boring leg-humpers.

Thank you for bringing my attention to all of the HILARIOUS questions from fellow FJers.

Charlie Wadd, you are friggin hilarious!

Now I have to go back and do a control-find for this person. I did that with Caresse Crosby (sp?) and couldn't stop laughing! I started reading the comments and it was a lot of "you're so pretty *hump hump*", "help me be more godly", and "how do you..." (Ummm... she DOESN'T!!!), and some weird/creepy "can I visit you" comments.

Archived