IGNORED

"Ask Michelle" now open on TLC FB page

Buzzard

I agree with this. There probably are TLC staffers tasked to go through the questions, and I doubt she'll see them, as it is likely a marketing tactic.

I do wonder how she and Jim Bob would respond to the question of a child who is gay. Statistics are mixed; some sources say one in 10, some say one in 20.

I would love to know the answer to this as well. Do the children even know that some people are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender? I doubt any of their children will actually ever come out as gay, at least to Boob and J-chelle. He or she would most likely spend the rest of their lives in a repressed, juvenile state like David Waller, unable to comprehend the unnatural urges they feel whenever they see someone of the same sex.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's right! She should ask Jim Boob so he can command Smuggar and Anna.

I guess her granddaughter would then be named Merica :D Perfect for Smuggar and Smugganna

I guess her granddaughter would then be named Merica :D Perfect for Smuggar and Smugganna

Oh wait... are they allowed to use apostrophes or is that breaking the rules? They could name her A'Merica and call her Merica for short. It's super original and patriotic all at the same time :dance:

I think that Diane has blocked me cos I cant see any of her posts I wonder if I pissed her off somewhat oops I am bad :lol:

I think that Diane has blocked me cos I cant see any of her posts I wonder if I pissed her off somewhat oops I am bad :lol:

Diane blocks everyone. She blocked me at one point, and all I did was write "I agree" on a couple of posts.

The last time I heard about the Duggars receiving clothing donations was back in 2010. Some viewers still believe that the Duggars struggle financially. Sometime back on the 19kac FB page, there was a leghumper who claimed that the Duggars donate all of their TLC salary to charity. I doubt that happens. There is no way the Duggars could afford to do that. Their family is too large.

Diane blocks everyone. She blocked me at one point, and all I did was write "I agree" on a couple of posts.

Aww doesnt she liked to play then.

Aww doesnt she liked to play then.

No :( And it's super sad because she is HIGHLY entertaining :lol:

Is Michelle wearing hair extensions , or is it just me ? I don't have them, so I have no clue. Something just looks "off". This FB page is seriously way more entertaining than the show itself. I literally laughed out loud a few times.

I had noticed but then she takes the huff so easily. :lol:

Is Michelle wearing hair extensions , or is it just me ? I don't have them, so I have no clue. Something just looks "off". This FB page is seriously way more entertaining than the show itself. I literally laughed out loud a few times.

If its her pic your looking at on FB its been photoshopped and I think its thinning out now from other photos of her recently.

I havent done it in a while because its a serious PITA, but if you log in with your "real" account (19KAC virgin and therefore unblocked by diane) in explorer and then your sock in chrome you can quote her shit back to her. She, of course, cant see it, but its amusing to the rest of us who know why you keep quoting her.

If its her pic your looking at on FB its been photoshopped and I think its thinning out now from other photos of her recently.

In one of the early-on "Ask Michelle" questions someone asked her if she was wearing a hairpiece because it didn't match the rest of her hair. :lol:

eta: Found it!

Deb Larsen Do you wear hair extensions because part of your hair is a different color and doesn't look like it's really yours?

January 22 at 11:08am · Like

Archived