IGNORED

Beiber's Mom Producing Anti-Abortion Film

GeoBQn

Someone needs to produce an anti-Justin Bieber film.

He's his OWN anti-Bieber film. All anyone would have to do is string together video clips and photos, along with audio including his moronic rape comments.

He's his OWN anti-Bieber film. All anyone would have to do is string together video clips and photos, along with audio including his moronic rape comments.

Indeed.

"I can't ever have an abortion because it could be the next Bieber! SQUEE!"

A sign of humanity going down hill. Didn't it use to be: 'I can't have an abortion in case I kill the next Beethoven'?

A sign of humanity going down hill. Didn't it use to be: 'I can't have an abortion in case I kill the next Beethoven'?

*LOL* Love it!

At times like this I sort of wish Bieber's mother hadn't been pro-life......

(that's a joke btw)

Don't have an abortion because you could be killing the next Beethoven/Bieber/*insert famous name here* is a ridiculous argument. First of all, that feotus could also be the next *insert name of terrible human being here*. Secondly, what about the pregnant woman? Without a kid she cannot afford to take care of, a pregnancy that may seriously endanger her health, or any other manner of negative things that come along with having a kid she could become the next Marie Curie, Rosa Parks, JK Rolwing, Oprah WInfrey, etc. The woman's life has value in and of itself. If you want to continue a pregnancy that's great but it shouldn't be under some delusion that you can put your kid on YouTube and then expect them to support from the time they are a teenager one.

ugh!

Zac Hanson is rapidly filling his quiver yet this is about as political as he gets

I didn't like Hanson very much, but they are SO much better than this little twerp & his idiot mother.

This band was my obsession growing up,and as embarrassing as admitting to having liked their music as a kid,the things they say and do make me feel better about it.

Isnt it interesting though,with several of these younger idols being outspoken on these things earlier in their careers,a few years later they become the exact thing they were preaching against? And that their parents still speak out against. Aly and AJ,The Jonas Brothers,and this guy all come to mind. :roll:

This band was my obsession growing up,and as embarrassing as admitting to having liked their music as a kid,the things they say and do make me feel better about it.

Isnt it interesting though,with several of these younger idols being outspoken on these things earlier in their careers,a few years later they become the exact thing they were preaching against? And that their parents still speak out against. Aly and AJ,The Jonas Brothers,and this guy all come to mind. :roll:

Growing up will do that to you. If their parents wanted them to keep toeing the line into their 40s, they shouldn't have exposed them to the world.

I guess I haven't been paying enough attention because I didn't care. I wasn't aware that Beiber was such a creep. I thought he was just annoying.

Growing up will do that to you. If their parents wanted them to keep toeing the line into their 40s, they shouldn't have exposed them to the world.

It can just seem so strange sometimes. Their parents are going on and on about how morally corrupted kids are,while their own kids are doing everything the parents consider morally corrupt. And its not like their doing it in secret. Kind of funny,in a way.

Archived