IGNORED

Beiber's Mom Producing Anti-Abortion Film

GeoBQn

Justin Beiber's mom is producing an anti-abortion short film that will raise money for crisis pregnancy centers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... ertainment

Here's the conversation I had with my husband about it.

Husband: If he sings that song that I like at the end of it, I'm there.

Me: So, none of them?

Husband: Yes. Maybe he dies at the end.

Me: Or he was never born at the end.

Husband: That's even better! Then we can erase all the memories we have of him!

Well, isn't that just lovely. I'm glad that I don't have any tween girls who are begging me to buy his stuff for them.

I can't make the image function work, so I'm just gonna say it:

Oh God why?

I hope the point of this film isn't that you could be aborting the next Bieber, because I don't think that'll have the effect they want it to.

Even tween girls are split on the beiber issue. Mine fake pukes every time she hears his name.

Edited because I don't know whal pules is. Stupid iPad typing.

I saw this on another site:

Now I REALLY hate Justin Bieber and anything to do with him.

I've hated him ever since he came out as anti-choice - and not particularly sensitive towards rape survivors - to Rolling Stone. Actually, no, I've hated him ever since I knew he was a moderately talented little prick with a fat head, so since his first single. Seriously, it was terrible, and he was a fucking 12-year-old singing about true love.

Even tween girls are split on the beiber issue. Mine fake pukes every time she hears his name.

Edited because I don't know whal pules is. Stupid iPad typing.

My daughters both dislike Beiber.

Well I hope it's at least a factually accurate film.....

who am I kidding, though? It'll probably be a guilt tripx1000 with a sprinkle of "your baby too can grow up to become a musical superstar"

I've never listened to any of Bieber's music, but I've heard that he's a total douche to people like hotel clerks and limo drivers. The anti choice comment was dickly, too. This is saddening, but not surprising.

ugh!

Zac Hanson is rapidly filling his quiver yet this is about as political as he gets

Everybody’s got their own preference. I’m not telling everybody “Don’t go have permarital sexâ€. I’m just saying that I didn’t, and that seemed like the right thing to do for me.

-Zac Hanson

I didn't like Hanson very much, but they are SO much better than this little twerp & his idiot mother.

I can't make the image function work, so I'm just gonna say it:

Oh God why?

I hope the point of this film isn't that you could be aborting the next Bieber, because I don't think that'll have the effect they want it to.

:lol:

I've never listened to any of Bieber's music, but I've heard that he's a total douche to people like hotel clerks and limo drivers. The anti choice comment was dickly, too. This is saddening, but not surprising.

And a pothead too. Just sayin'. Doesn't quite go with his "image."

"I can't ever have an abortion because it could be the next Bieber! SQUEE!"

Miss Raquel, is that you?! :shock:

More likely it will be the next Jace and you could be the next Jenelle.

He single-handedly made tattoos uncool. Here's hoping he makes religion uncool too.

I tell you what, I'd treat his girlfriend (or maybe they broke up again, whatever) way better than he would. I cannot believe he told her to lose weight. Selena Gomez is a gorgeous woman. He is a total fuckstick and a hypocrite to boot.

How disgusting that she is using her son's fame to further her bullshit. If he wasn't famous she'd just be another small town hick that nobody cared about. But nope! She's riding his coat tails.

I am ashamed that these people are Canadians.

So basically "Youre pregnant but cant afford to raise this kid? Push them into being famous so you can mooch off them into old age"

He single-handedly made tattoos uncool. Here's hoping he makes religion uncool too.

I tell you what, I'd treat his girlfriend (or maybe they broke up again, whatever) way better than he would. I cannot believe he told her to lose weight. Selena Gomez is a gorgeous woman. He is a total fuckstick and a hypocrite to boot.

He told her to lose weight. :shock: I haven't kept up with him, but that is horrible.

I know, right? I really hate that argument.

When I saw this story, I knew that's what the anti-choice people were up to. The concept is so flawed, though. If their god is so almighty, wouldn't it make sure that the super-special-snowflakes like the Beebs get born anyway? After all, we all know that songs like "Favorite Girl" have made the world a far better place. :roll:

Archived