IGNORED

20/20 tonight segment on not kissing before marriage

homeschoolmomma1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the way Mr. Bloo and I used to kiss as teenagers...y'know, before we had any clue what we were doing. Thankfully, we didn't have dozens of fucking cameras on us in those times. How embarrassing!

It airs at 10PM EST. I set my DVR, we'll see!

Thanks, Buzzard. Thanks, Homeschoolmomma, for the heads up. I was just confused and I'm glad I didn't miss anything! I'm recording it now too

Honestly, I'm doing the no kisisng until marriage. I have kissed before, but now I am focusing on getting to know a person better without the physical to distract things.

Honestly, I'm doing the no kisisng until marriage. I have kissed before, but now I am focusing on getting to know a person better without the physical to distract things.

How old are you?

ETA: If I read the intro thread properly you are 35. So now I have to ask is if that was a serious comment or you can't access the smilies.

How old are you?

ETA: If I read the intro thread properly you are 35. So now I have to ask is if that was a serious comment or you can't access the smilies.

Stop it. Between that and the test drive comment I nearly chocked on my soda :lol:

Yeah? I'm more of a test drive kind of girl, myself.

Me too! I couldn't imagine not kissing until marriage!! Then again, I have a 2 year old son with my boyfriend of 5 and a half years, so there's more than just kissing that I won't hold off on! :lol:

Dang, we're doing a BeeGees concert in the den and that's the only tv I can DVR anything on. My husband (who i did a lot more than kiss before we got hitched) won't let me record it cause he's being Barry Gibb right now. Yes, we're a bit....eccentric :D

I'm watching it now. It doesn't start until the the last ten minutes of the show. The couple seems really sweet and normal.

It's over. Just a five minute segment.

Well that was a big build up :lol:

Hope my Dateline is good tonight. I watch Dateline and 20/20 every Friday night. I'm loads of excitement that way.

Dang, we're doing a BeeGees concert in the den and that's the only tv I can DVR anything on. My husband (who i did a lot more than kiss before we got hitched) won't let me record it cause he's being Barry Gibb right now. Yes, we're a bit....eccentric :D

Can I come join you? Sounds like my idea of a good time. ;)

Stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihiihiihiiiiiiiive.............

Me too! I couldn't imagine not kissing until marriage!! Then again, I have a 2 year old son with my boyfriend of 5 and a half years, so there's more than just kissing that I won't hold off on! :lol:

Oops! :lol:

Hope my Dateline is good tonight. I watch Dateline and 20/20 every Friday night. I'm loads of excitement that way.

I'll see your Friday night Dateline and 20/20 and raise you the excitement of watching repeats of both on Discovery ID. If only Lifetime would slide "Snapped" to Discovery ID so those episodes could be on a continual loop also, instead of being interrupted by ATM repeats or their other reality shows, I'd be a happy girl.

My mother always told me to "Try before you buy"- knowing her, in exactly those words. Excellent advice for some, but not something you want to hear as a teenager! :shifty:

Archived