IGNORED

love children? You are just like Hitler

linnea27

I don't get the whole "Obama is arrogant" thing. I have never seen him act arrogantly at all. He's one of the most humble politicians I've ever seen, especially in the national realm. They think Romney was not? With the "you people" stuff? Give me a break!

I think arrogant is just code for uppity.

This!!!!

I also never found Michelle Obama to be angry. I always thought she came across as a down-to-earth, smart, friendly sort.

Yep, it's just a code for "I don't like somebody who doesn't look like me in a position of power."

I used to think that most of the opposition against Obama was caused over issues. Heck, there are a lot of things about him that I disagree with and I voted for the man. However, I now believe a lot of the opposition is due to racism.

I used to think that most of the opposition against Obama was caused over issues. Heck, there are a lot of things about him that I disagree with and I voted for the man. However, I now believe a lot of the opposition is due to racism.

I don't always agree with Obama either, and I voted for him, too. I find him a bit too conservative and connected to Wall Street.

However, the fact we now have a President who is darker than a pair of khakis has sent people off the fuckin' rails. And yes, I truly believe it's due to their bigotry and racism.

Archived