IGNORED

One of my FB friends quoted & Liked MckMama!!

snarkykitty

I cannot believe it - one of my FB actually Liked and shared MckMama's post to the Newtown tragedy. I don't want that sh*t ending up on my feed so I deleted it from appearing on my page, but I am sick to my stomach. I wanted so badly to say something to this friend, who I found out practically worshops MM. Argh.....

What would you do? Say something or just ignore/delete it?

ETA: I looked at all her "Likes" and the movies "Fireproof" and "Courageous" are there. I know this woman pretty well and over the past few years, she's grown more and more, um, preachy??

I tend to just ignore these types of things on Facebook, or, if it really bothers me I block the person.

Out of curiosity, was Mck's post about CT offensive or did she get something right for once?

In my opinion, she got something right for once, but it was poorly timed, it's a sensitive topic, and I don't trust her motivations. Some of the responses over at mwop seem to run, "omg how dare she not think American lives are more important than others!"

She's a hypocrite. When Stellan was having his heart problems and even afterwards, it was all about her, her, her. Her kid, her problems, blah blah blah. Did she give a shit about other kids with similar problems? Did she use her platform to raise awareness? She wasn't even truly grateful for the huge amount of support she got. She disgusts me.

Archived