IGNORED

Strange Conspiracy Theory about Sandy Hook by Crazy Fundie

NjoyingNsanity

This one isn't entirely about the Batman movie either it involves ley lines and Satantic ritual sacrifice and all manner of the cray cray. The author in his rambling occasionally of topic or failing to describe how he came to his bizzare conclusions writing attempts to tie everything from 9/11 to earthquakes to the recent school shooting together. Honestly I'm having a hard time making heads or tales of it, but he seems pretty fundie and I'm afraid to think this may be what some of them actually believe here's the link http://www.911truth.ch/

Wait, what? I read a good chunk of this blog and I am really hoping its the insomnia and the flu that is making this collection of crazy hard to understand. If not, this is beyond tin foil hat crazy. This is urine soaked shirt wrapped around your head crazy.

Wait, what? I read a good chunk of this blog and I am really hoping its the insomnia and the flu that is making this collection of crazy hard to understand. If not, this is beyond tin foil hat crazy. This is urine soaked shirt wrapped around your head crazy.

I will have to remember this comparison for the future.

No it's not the insomnia I had a good nights sleep, and according to all the standardized testing back in school I have excellent reading comprehension skills and I'm tilting my head to the side muttering WTF while reading it?

It is amazing that one is able to connect so many things via lines...on a sphere. Simply amazing. The fact that there is math is proof enough for me.

Archived