IGNORED

Will this be a wake up call?

tanksmom

Guest Anonymous

Please, and I mean this with all due respect (which isn't much), do us all a favor and fuck off.

Oh, shit, a Texan!

*runs away*

Please don't shoot me!

Please, and I mean this with all due respect (which isn't much), do us all a favor and fuck off.

Besides, this person is a fucking moron: Mexico doesn't allow these guns and they have to be brought in from the USA.

Now. Begone with you and take your pestilential stench with you.

Guest Anonymous

Besides, this person is a fucking moron: Mexico doesn't allow these guns and they have to be brought in from the USA.

Now. Begone with you and take your pestilential stench with you.

How many guns do you own?

Guest Anonymous

I think it would be really great if Fundylyte started an AMA. Ask an adult film actress, maybe. I wonder how long it would take before people caught her out on her bullshit. At the very least, it would distract her from trolling.

How many guns do you own?

I owned multiple guns prior to the Springfield shootings, I had a carry permit for years. The day of the shooting I turned my carry permit into the cop shop and sold my weapons.

I was out on the town celebrating the holidays with my DD and the children of my village Friday. All these young adults are divesting themselves of their weapons. The two that live rurally will keep only those weapons necessary to protect their sheep and cattle.

Now please go fuck yourself real hard, after all it is your chosen profession.

I don't know if this is coincidence or some outside agency but just as I stumbled upon this thread, Green Day's 21 Guns came on my iTunes. The chorus goes like this:

"One, 21 guns

Lay down your arms, give up the fight.

One, 21 guns

Throw up your arms, into the sky".

So fucking true.

If they ban guns outright, can't they still just them from Mexico? You know, like drugs? In order for a gun ban to work in the U.S wouldn't you guys need really secure borders? isn't that impossible?

Looks like 'merica is simply fucked to me.

Mexico has been complaining for a long time that all of their weapons are coming from the US. Considering that we are their major source of guns, I doubt your objection is valid.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/wor ... guns_N.htm

481492_573414812674117_411153723_n.jpg

Obviously I think this is bullshit, but my cousin posted this today and I don't know enough about the statistics or where to look for them to refute her. This can't possibly be accurate, can it? Or is this one of those misleading statistics that while technically correct, is actually very misleading? Does anyone know the statistics?

481492_573414812674117_411153723_n.jpg

Obviously I think this is bullshit, but my cousin posted this today and I don't know enough about the statistics or where to look for them to refute her. This can't possibly be accurate, can it? Or is this one of those misleading statistics that while technically correct, is actually very misleading? Does anyone know the statistics?

I found the person who made this here http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 11412.html

Basically, the police ones were stopped by a shoot-out. The civilian ones were stopped by someone grabbing the gun or wrestling them to the ground. What he does not mention is the obvious--that in the situations where the gunman was stopped by police, it was AFTER civilians had tried and failed to stop.

In only ONE of the cases he studied to compile this data was a gunman stopped by an ARMED citizen. So the conclusion does not fit the data studied.

The gunman in CT would have killed less people if the principal had been successful in tackling him. This is an obvious fact, and it is the only fact that the data proves.

Archived