IGNORED

Humanity done right....

BoomerLynn

You're welcome. A friend of mine posted that yesterday on facebook and it was a breath of fresh air so I thought I would pass it along. :)

I shared that Friday evening when I saw it on Facebook, and it's nice to see that it's continuing to be shared.

Dammit, I burst into tears with the first one but they were happy tears from heart that was deeply touched. This has been a rough couple of days (on top of the unspeakable tragedy in Connecticut, we unexpectedly lost our oldest cat yesterday and I'm just gutted) but reading this made me remember that the majority of people in this world are good and decent and we need to sing their praises LOUD so we drown out evil and hate.

I live in the area of the shooting and have now heard from 3 different friends about random acts of kindness that have been visited upon them this weekend. I know there was a movement for people to commit 26 random acts of kindness in memory of the victims and I do hope these acts were part of that.

omg that little girl who was visited by the soccer star was PRICELESS! That made me all sunshine and rainbows.

What a tear jerker! It shows there there still is humanity left in this world.

Golly, I'm a grumpy cow today. Don't read if you want this thread to stay happy.

Oi, broody bitch!

Your children are only teenagers for such a few short years. Enjoy them NOW while you still can, so that you don't end up regretting all that time you wasted coveting someone else's baby.

Yours completely sincerely,

the mother of a teenager (as of 6 days ago)

Archived