IGNORED

Fundie blogs you just don't bother to read...

Deleted08

Candy's blog for one..maybe once every two weeks. Homemaker by choice...every two weeks...

I remember like "oh" and then just do something else lol

Crystal's MoneySavngMom. It is filled with links to coupons and surveys to dodgy products particularly "food". Once a week I cut through the crap and find what she's actually doing.

I avoid Kidist's unless it's being discussed quite a bit. I swear I can feel my brain withering as I read her drivel.

All of them except for Zsu's. When people are being discussed here I might go over to read a specific post but sometimes I just look at people's commentary and what they have posted.

I avoid Kidist's unless it's being discussed quite a bit. I swear I can feel my brain withering as I read her drivel.

Same and Thinking Housewife person.

I don't generally read - just view specific posts when they are discussed here

Actually I sometimes check out Bethany Wissman and Anna Beasley - Anna's blog makes me sad. She doesn't seem to be doing anything with her life - granted she is more adventurous than most fundie girls (enjoying sport, wearing shorts) but she seems to have no education or job prospects? Just waiting for a husband I guess. She is so obsessed with her brothers including the murderous one, i's bordering on creepy.

Zsu and Kidist...theyre just so foul and hateful that I cant stand reading all of the time, and only check up on them when theyre mentioned on here.

I have never read about the Severn/Morton and only read about the Maxwells when someone posts something interesting.

Candy was a gateway fundie but she's so repetititive I don't bother.

Actually I sometimes check out Bethany Wissman and Anna Beasley - Anna's blog makes me sad. She doesn't seem to be doing anything with her life - granted she is more adventurous than most fundie girls (enjoying sport, wearing shorts) but she seems to have no education or job prospects? Just waiting for a husband I guess. She is so obsessed with her brothers including the murderous one, i's bordering on creepy.

I do not know of person u r talking about. R u saying her brother murdered someone or he was murdered.

I had to unsubscribe from Zoo Zoo. I was getting physically ill reading her hateful diatribe.

Zsu's blog is weird. Most of the time she posts really boring mundane stuff like "kids are cute!", "we went kayaking", "I cooked food!" and then all of a sudden it's "gay=serial killing". Her blog is a strange, strange place.

Oddly, I don't read most fundie blogs. I do keep up with Doug Phillips and his VF blog and Lydia Sherman, but no one else. I'll read a post if someone here recommends it, but generally no one else. I've never eve seen the Duggars show :oops:

I do not know of person u r talking about. R u saying her brother murdered someone or he was murdered.

He shot his wife while playing an intruder game. At worst it was deliberate, at best, it was a predicably tragic result of idiotic behaviour. The family has a long and proud history of disregard for firearm safety(more than one photo on the blog showing guns pointed at the photographer for a start) and a smug sense of entitlement and superiority that defies belief. They were genuinely shocked when their beloved son was made to serve time (since he had already suffered by killing his wife). Then there was a letter from jail about how he was suffering for being Christian (his cell mate was a pagan or somesuch) and a charming poem by Anna on the anniversary of Alanna's death, basically a wankfest about how terrible it was that poor Joshy had lost his wife (but, lucky her; she had been promoted to a better place).

I used to read Feelin' Feminine, Lina and Jocelyn Dixon regularly, now that they are all gone I just check the blogs out when they're signalled here. I can't really stomach the likes of Zsu for very long. I find that, overall, SAHD blogs are more readable and (relatively) less annoying than those of older women, at least they've got the excuse of youth and sometimes being very sheltered.

I read the Maxwells and the Mortons (some of the time), but I only read the others when it is posted here. I won't read Lori alexander, she makes me stabby.

I can't abide Candy's blog, The Stinking Lousewife, and that woman who has the pink blog (all Victorian-esqe and she loves the movie Somewhere In Time - can't think of her name). Reading Zsu makes me angry.

Me either. I would drive myself batshit crazy if I did.

He shot his wife while playing an intruder game. At worst it was deliberate, at best, it was a predicably tragic result of idiotic behaviour. The family has a long and proud history of disregard for firearm safety(more than one photo on the blog showing guns pointed at the photographer for a start) and a smug sense of entitlement and superiority that defies belief. They were genuinely shocked when their beloved son was made to serve time (since he had already suffered by killing his wife). Then there was a letter from jail about how he was suffering for being Christian (his cell mate was a pagan or somesuch) and a charming poem by Anna on the anniversary of Alanna's death, basically a wankfest about how terrible it was that poor Joshy had lost his wife (but, lucky her; she had been promoted to a better place).

1) let me just say thanks for the information and 2) Oh my G-d, I have no words for this idiot, u would think after what happened they would have gotten rid of all of the guns!! Is he still in jail? Do you know how long he is going to have to serve?

As for the Fundie Blogs I read, it is mostly just the Maxwells, I do look at some of the others ones when people talk about them on here, On another board I use to frequent, I turned someone else to the Maxwells, and she was in total shock that people live like they do.

Most times when I read the Maxwell blog I want to throw something at the computer screen.

Aside from the Maxwells (my gateway fundies) I really don't read any fundie blogs on a regular basis. They're either written by people who are clearly on the fringes of sanity (Kidist, Abigail) just too hateful (Zsu, the Stinking Lousewife) or so out there in la-di-dah land (where, to paraphrase Garrison Keillor, all the women are meek and quiet, all the men are godly, and all the children are trained up--and every day is pink and perfect) that I can't get through them without having my blood pressure go through the roof or my eyeballs rolling all the way back in my head. I'll look in from time to time, generally when an FJer posts a link, but otherwise...I just can't. The Maxwells alone keep me baffled and busy.

I can't get through them without having my blood pressure go through the roof or my eyeballs rolling all the way back in my head. I'll look in from time to time, generally when an FJer posts a link, but otherwise...I just can't. The Maxwells alone keep me baffled and busy.

Same here!! The Maxwells, make my pressure go higher, It really bothers me that their are people living like they do, and that their ARE people who WANT to live like they do, have you read some of the comments that are posted!

When people are being discussed here I might go over to read a specific post but sometimes I just look at people's commentary and what they have posted.

This is generally what I do too. I can't stand to read Zhu's, nonThinking Housewife, or Kidist, because they are so angry and hateful. Many of the others bore me too much to keep up with (Maxwells). And I've never been able to read an entire Hellatrix post because they are so long, rambly, and just plain odd.

Archived