IGNORED

Fundie blogs you just don't bother to read...

Deleted08

Zsu. Just too sickening to find amusing. I don't really read blogs, just comments, but normally I explore them after they've been linked. Hers was too nauseating.

Lori. She is so hateful, ignorant, whatever, that I hate her more than any other blogger. I think Zsu and Kidist are mentally ill, so while they're extremely unpleasant I don't have the same reaction to them. The other blogger I can't stand is Kendull. Only an evil god would ever see fit to bless her with innocent children.

I don't actually read the blogs myself, but do when they're posted here. I can't even stand it.

I don't read fundie blogs unless I see something here that I want to check out further. Thanks to those who do read and keep the rest of us current. :)

Zsu, The Stinking Lousewife and Lori because they're too hateful, and That Bitch because of the way she treats Bathroom Baby and how she manipulated That Asshole into marrying her when he wasn't even that into her in the first place.

How could I forget Lady Lydia? What sort of crackpot would call herself that, then again what sort of crackpot would call herself Convicted Blossom?

You can go to LL's blog once a year, once a month or once a week and find exactly the same drivel written as the last time you were there. She has five main themes:

1) stay at home and mind the house and children;

2) homeschool the children;

3) make afternoon tea;

4) make strange objects from cheap items particularly cardboard boxes;

5) make your own dresses in late Victorian styles so the menz will realise what a lady you are

Bingo! The last five posts:

1) scripture plates

2) the importance of feminine dress

3) Of concern to parents (the United Nations!)

4) Enjoy a cup of English Tea Link-up

5) preparing to sew

How could I forget Lady Lydia? What sort of crackpot would call herself that, then again what sort of crackpot would call herself Convicted Blossom?

You can go to LL's blog once a year, once a month or once a week and find exactly the same drivel written as the last time you were there. She has five main themes:

1) stay at home and mind the house and children;

2) homeschool the children;

3) make afternoon tea;

4) make strange objects from cheap items particularly cardboard boxes;

5) make your own dresses in late Victorian styles so the menz will realise what a lady you are

Bingo! The last five posts:

1) scripture plates

2) the importance of feminine dress

3) Of concern to parents (the United Nations!)

4) Enjoy a cup of English Tea Link-up

5) preparing to sew

:lol: I was just thinking the same thing after reading her importance of feminine dress post. Her eyesore of a blog is repetitive and mundane, yet I can still spend an ungodly amount of time there rolling my eyes at her "crafts". It's mind-boggling to me that a grandmother makes paper dolls, and doesn't appear to share them with her grandchildren.

He shot his wife while playing an intruder game. At worst it was deliberate, at best, it was a predicably tragic result of idiotic behaviour. The family has a long and proud history of disregard for firearm safety(more than one photo on the blog showing guns pointed at the photographer for a start) and a smug sense of entitlement and superiority that defies belief. They were genuinely shocked when their beloved son was made to serve time (since he had already suffered by killing his wife). Then there was a letter from jail about how he was suffering for being Christian (his cell mate was a pagan or somesuch) and a charming poem by Anna on the anniversary of Alanna's death, basically a wankfest about how terrible it was that poor Joshy had lost his wife (but, lucky her; she had been promoted to a better place).

Is this her blog? http://www.sillypippi1.blogspot.ca/ How far back is the poem?

The Jeub idiot. Can't stand him.
+1

I used to follow our dear infamous friend B. Disharoon's Webstagram (username bdish88) but couldn't anymore. The guy is _so_damn_ in love with his looks it's pathetic. Talk about smug.

1) let me just say thanks for the information and 2) Oh my G-d, I have no words for this idiot, u would think after what happened they would have gotten rid of all of the guns!! Is he still in jail? Do you know how long he is going to have to serve?

Nope he's out now. Served about 18 months IIRC. IMO rather appalling. I realise there was no evidence it was deliberate (though really, how could you prove that?) but I think the negligence wasn't just regular negligence it was absolutely insane, high-level gross negligence and there should have been more punishment for that alone, if only to keep everyone else safe.

Is this her blog? http://www.sillypippi1.blogspot.ca/ How far back is the poem?

That's it, I don't remember reading the poem because I haven't gone far back on her blog, but the death was in Feb 2009, so I'd guess the poem would be around Feb 2010 if it was an anniversary.

The way the family reacted was horrible. They seriously don't think he did anything wrong and it's good she's dead because she's in heaven.

I had to go read it, as you do. If you start from Feb 2009 it is quite bizarre. One post is a eulogy about the poor girl and very Jesusy. Then next you have Lunch Fun with pals! Pictures of the husband giving trips on his Motorbike to his brothers. Him moving out of 'their' apartment. Grief? No, he hopes to go to College in the Fall!!!! He then goes on a buddy motorbike trip with a pal. It is all very, very weird.

But this

Of the things that I am thankful for this year, the first and foremost is Jesus Christ and His redemptive work. The fact that He has conquered death means that our souls never die; only the physical body passes away. Because He rose from the dead, death is only a temporary separation. He is the great healer and He is in the business of resurrection and renewal. I am thankful that He, and He alone, not time or anything else, holds the keys to healing. I can say first hand with the apostle Paul, “I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, be it well few or hungry whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.†I am thankful for this strength, and for the fact that he is the comforter of the down trodden and broken hearted.

I am also thankful for all the support, the prayers, books and visits that you and others have given me. You have been an immense encouragement to me, thank you. I sit here writing this alone in my cell. I struggle on every front. My cellmate is a pagan witch, I am locked up with 500 drug dealers, rapists, and other felons. But as Paul wrote, “I am dying yet I live; beaten, and yet not killed; sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing yet possessing everything.†“I am hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.â€

In the last year I went from having everything I’d dreamed of and sharing it with the girl of my dreams to being in prison with nothing. And although my own strength failed long ago overwhelmed by unspeakable grief and unable to function, I am thankful for God’s strength and his love. Romans 8:38, “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, not any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else at all, will be able to separate us from the love of God.†Enjoy all the good food for me, hopefully I will be able to join you two years from now.

Joshua Beasley

http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... hotos.html

http://www.klkntv.com/story/9801846/jos ... ifes-death

All of them if i can manage :) I used to stop by the Duggar and Bates sites almost daily until found out that they are monetized. Still can't stop from checking the wonderful David<3Prissy page every few weeks (with their edemacation I rationalize that they need the money) I've read the Maxwells maybe 5 times and some of the other families that are "just" QF without the excessive amount of hate.

I try to avoid their blogs like the plague. I'd just end up putting my fist through the computer otherwise. :angry-banghead:

I'd never read about the whole Josh Beasley thing. Looking at those photos where he and others are pointing guns at the photographer is frightening. What a completely avoidable tragedy.

Guest Anonymous
I had to go read it, as you do. If you start from Feb 2009 it is quite bizarre. One post is a eulogy about the poor girl and very Jesusy. Then next you have Lunch Fun with pals! Pictures of the husband giving trips on his Motorbike to his brothers. Him moving out of 'their' apartment. Grief? No, he hopes to go to College in the Fall!!!! He then goes on a buddy motorbike trip with a pal. It is all very, very weird.

But this

http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... hotos.html

http://www.klkntv.com/story/9801846/jos ... ifes-death

Why did you have to bring this up again, OK? My aching heart bleeds for poor Josh every time it is discussed on FJ... Fuck, a decent Christian man can't even send his girlfriend on a surprise trip to heaven without being persekuted these days.... :violin:

I can't read any blog by a single girl sitting at home waiting for god to drop a man in her lap and give her life meaning. Or, any new wife who thinks she has all the answers to life. Or any new mom who thinks she is the authority on raising children when hers is a week old.

Mostly, I stay far away from the young and stupid.

For the rest, I randomly read who is discussed here. I have the Maxwells in my reader so they're probably who I read most often, but I've been known to skip it when my head is already about to explode. Mortons and Sanders are in my reader as well, but they never post anymore and on the rare occasion they do it's boring as fuck and full of fake sweetness and language and pictures and I'm just over that crap.

I try to avoid their blogs like the plague. I'd just end up putting my fist through the computer otherwise. :angry-banghead:

Same here, although I do look at Rebecca K's the stuff she write is just nuts!! She has 3 posts just on the Maxwell familiy alone, I know this has been discussed on here, and somewhat shut down but I really do think that she WANTS to be a Maxwell and will do anything to do so, I am bet if she could she would want the Maxwell grandchildren to call her "aunt" Rebecca.

I can't read any blog by a single girl sitting at home waiting for god to drop a man in her lap and give her life meaning. Or, any new wife who thinks she has all the answers to life. Or any new mom who thinks she is the authority on raising children when hers is a week old.

I try and stay away from those as well, I just can't seem to get why some of these women think this way. They want to be an example for their friends and prove they are better then everyone else.

I usually skip the Maxwells, can't handle Zsu and Kidist, and never got into Kelly C or Dougie/Vision Forum, either. The Mortons were my gateway fundies, but they're so dang boring now. The only thing interesting to me about them these days is who they marry their kids off to.

I don't read any of them regularly but I do find myself looking at the maxwell blog most often. The one I can't even bring myself to look at is kidist. Even reading the comments about her posts on here raises my blood pressure. I also hate smug Chris jeub. I hated him when they were on the special long before I ever had heard of freejinger.

I can't read any blog by a single girl sitting at home waiting for god to drop a man in her lap and give her life meaning.

I love them, they make me feel so much better about my life in comparison! Though sometimes I get jealous that they don't have to do anything, and I do.

I used to read them all the time, especially my gateway fundies - Maxwells and Momof9splace. Oh, and Lina's blog, once I'd learned about it from FJ. Nowadays, I only read a blog entry if it's mentioned here, and I find the subject particularly irritating or shocking that I have to read it for myself. For the most part, they're all the same to me.

:clap: Me too, just looking at That Bitch makes me want to slap her so a huge thank you to the FJers that read and post a heads-up to the pick of the posts.

Archived