IGNORED

Lyndsie's brother engaged

snickerz

Lyndsie's brother is getting married to someone he found through a "show us your singles!" blogpost on kellyskornerblog.com.

~~~~~~~~~

(From FB:)

My Brother is Engaged!!!

First and foremost, I want to praise the Lord for bringing together two precious people who will soon become husband and wife. I have no doubt that their marriage will be one that is centered around the Lord Jesus...Christ, and one that will bring glory and honor to Him! There is no denying that their love story is one that only the He could orchestrate. Thank you Lord for bringing such a precious, godly woman into our lives!!!

Second, I want to thank Kelly Stamps from Kelly's Korner! Chandler and Erin met through "Show Us Your Singles" on her blog. She has been such a blessing and an inspiration to so many, but she will always play a special part in Chandler and Erin's love story. :) Thank You Kelly for having a part in bringing these two together!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting that they found each other through matchmaking. I've always wondered if fundie Christians would eventually turn to matchmaking to avoid all the old maids that will soon be plaguing their communities.

Show us your singles? What the hell is that?

This, apparently.

kellyskornerblog.com/2012/02/show-us-your-life-show-us-your-singles.html

(I hope I broke the link correctly!)

One of the links posted goes to a blog for a book called IOU Sex. I loled A LOT. Also, what does it say about the available men in my state that I was actually clicking on links ::hangs head in shame:::

This is crazy. Insane. It's like... adopting a puppy. People comment "I'm interested" like they want to buy a scarf or something!

This, apparently.

kellyskornerblog.com/2012/02/show-us-your-life-show-us-your-singles.html

(I hope I broke the link correctly!)

I know one of those singles! :shock:

Archived