IGNORED

Just hide the damn candy

Koala

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometimes I think it really is understanding or misunderstanding. I have no issue I kind of 'get' what Irishy says. In fact I hear it in an Irish accent. Therefore for me I do not view it as anniec does. FG is like a dog with a bone and I certainly do not mean that in any way but complimentary. I suppose it can appear badgering at times, but in other areas it gets to the root of some issues. Bully no. My perceptions of others are just that. Mine. They may not be accurate and quite possibly the person involved might be like 'WHAT, no way I'm like that.' It's not an exact science this internet malarkey.

So many cultures. So many personalities. So many degrees of humour. So many strong views. It will of course come down to misunderstanding at times. But I would still say that is no excuse to become ill-mannered or personal. But that's just my take. I've made my fair few posts which I had to explain, it can be exhausting. Especially if somebody deliberately chooses to act obtuse. That just makes it all the harder. Just like cherry picking quotes etc. It's pretty stupid.

The bolded seems to be the part that gives some people trouble.

Archived