IGNORED

Election Losers Call On God In Secession Effort

doggie

Ah, a bunch of sore losers. It happens every election. People treat it like the end of the world. Mayan calender notwithstanding, it's not. People should accept that in a democracy, there will always be a winner and a loser. And it's not always who YOU want it to be. Two Bush II terms taught me that!

dixienet.org/rights/index.shtml

Here is another site for those up late tonight. This is from the site's FAQ

It sounds as if the answer to the question would be a simple yes.

:

Most of my ancestry is Irish with a little Cherokee thrown in for good measure. However, I married someone whose mom was Jewish. I guess that I'd be screwed in their south.

Although I know that the south can't secede, the fact that we have so many crazy people who even consider the idea frightens me.

Have you read Confederates In The Attic? If you find this seccessionist attitude interesting, this book will give you some more background

http://www.amazon.com/Confederates-Attic-Dispatches-Unfinished-Civil/dp/067975833X

As a very blue resident of the very red South, I'm damned if these secessionists can have my homeland without a bloody fight. I happen to love my coastal home and I wouldn't cede it to those nimrods even if I did get a relocation package someplace else in the intact 50 states. I guess when the conversation turns t, oh, let this state or that state go, I get a bit butthurt, because not all of us in the states talking secession want to go. Dude, this is MY real estate, and I'd hope fellow loyal nonsecessionist Americans would gather pitchforks and muzzle loaders and help us keep what belongs to us!

I had far rather gather secessionists and shhot them into space.

Archived