IGNORED

Kidist: "It is enough to make even Godly men stray."

Marian the Librarian

I think the theory is that even if the skin shade isn't lighter, they have more "Caucasoid" features (usually hair that's not as tightly curled (basically not "kinky" hair), a narrower noise, thinner lips, etc)

So evreything is the fault of the woman, huh? So not only do we have to make men remember chivalry we have to make sure they don't stray? Is there anything she feels that we're not responsible for?

She's going to burn out on all that hate. What does she not hate?

The Amharas do have some superiority views. Meles Zenawi, who recently died, was quite light skinned and depending on the lighting almost mediterranean in complexion. Haille Sellasie was pretty light skinned too. Amharas can be dark skinned but they are pretty easy for Ethiopians to distinguish from other groups (interestingly, my husband comes from the south, and is not Amhara and I'm white. But my oldest son is assumed to be Amhara by Ethiopians who don't know his background. It's a the particular combination of skin color, facial features, and hair texture that draws that assumption).

And really, it's not surprising that they would look different from sub-saharan ethnic groups. That part of Ethiopia was home to a huge kindgdom with very widespread trade connections and all sorts of comings and goings. It's actually a great example of why the "5 distinct races" is such a ridiculous concept, and why people who think "race mixing" is a horrible newfangled idea are very silly.

Anyway, sorry about the book. I can't help it. lol. Kidist is a nutcase.

I'd characterize Kidist has being a conservative blogger but not really a fundie, she is Christian but not a fundamentalist.

How is she not a fundie?

Her views on women, Muslims, homosexuals, etc are all religion-based. In addition to being a Christian fundie, she's also a racial fundie.

I'm saying she holds very conservative views but her lifestyle doesn't conform to fundie standards. She's unmarried (I think, she never talks about having a spouse) works and doesn't seem interested in domestic matters or finding a husband so she can have lots of babies.

Oh, Kidist. Are you sure it wasn't her job as the assistant Director for the Office of Servicemember Affairs at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that caused Holly's husband to cheat? Surely, with that kind of job, she wasn't available nightly for dinner preparations or love making, right? No good wife would go grey or gain a little weight or wear pants or devote time to a job.

I wonder what Paula Broadwell's husband did to "make" her cheat? Was it that slumping? Or showing affection to his kids? Oh wait, you just mentioned those things to feel superior, not to give her an excuse. Excuses are given on a one-per-penis basis.

I'm saying she holds very conservative views but her lifestyle doesn't conform to fundie standards. She's unmarried (I think, she never talks about having a spouse) works and doesn't seem interested in domestic matters or finding a husband so she can have lots of babies.

Different people have different definitions of "fundie" but most expand it beyond just QF, fundamentalist Christian.

There was a thread about people's definition of what fundie means not that long ago.

Kidist reminds me of some Indian folks who informed their neighbors, "Oh, no--we don't associate with colored people." (meaning African-Americans) :roll:

Okey-dokey--let's all join in pillorying Mrs. Petraeus for the felony of looking like a woman of late middle age. And then let's pillory the "other woman" for looking like a whore. (I just thought she was a woman wearing stylish and figure-appropriate clothing.) And then let's pillory the "other woman"'s husband for slumping, wearing shorts, and looking young.

Kidist's bitterness is so all-encompassing. Does she have any family or friends? From what's been said about her here, I get the impression of a toxically lonely woman working retail, with a personality so off-putting that no one would want to befriend her.

This from her rant on Obama's re-election:

I was genuinely shocked that Obama won the elections. I was in a kind of haze yesterday, trying to understand what this could possibly mean (for me, at least).

From now on, I will assume that any non-white I come across: Chinese, Muslim, black, Middle Eastern, Asian, African, Korean, Jamaican, Egyptian, Ethiopian, Japanese, Philippino, wants Canada to fail, wants white Americans to fail, wants to destroy the historical white-created Western civilization to fail.

They will be my enemies.

As much as it was a shocking outcome (I really thought Romney would win), it stands now as a proof that we can no longer stay with the status quo of letting unassimilable, unassimilated, non-Western groups have such decisive, and devastating, effects on our society and culture.

We have to strategize:

1. To reduce the numbers of these population groups

2. To reduce the effect of these population groups

3. To keep on going despite negative, even possibly dangerous, repercussions against us

This election's outcome is the straw that (should) break the camel's back. It is up to us to make that analogy clear and final.

What the everlasting FUCK, lady? I would find such racism vomit-inducing in, say, a white American redneck, but in an African? Who chose to emigrate to Canada? My mind has officially been blown.

From now on, I will assume that any non-white I come across: Chinese, Muslim, black, Middle Eastern, Asian, African, Korean, Jamaican, Egyptian, Ethiopian, Japanese, Philippino, wants Canada to fail, wants white Americans to fail, wants to destroy the historical white-created Western civilization to fail.

They will be my enemies.

Bolding mine.

From now on? What will be new about that, for her?

Archived