IGNORED

Kidist: "It is enough to make even Godly men stray."

Marian the Librarian

Yea verily, Kidist is at it again, this time sharing her unique social perspective and fashion sense with regard to the General Petraeus scandal. In sum: it is ALL the fault of the wimminfolk, the poor man simply had nothing to do with it!

cameraluc.blogspot.com

Good lord. I think staring in the windows of those whose lives are so much better than her own is getting to that pop-eyed little rat of a woman. What a jealous, nasty little thing she is.

And of course, Kidist has to make some disparaging remarks about Petaeus' wife. Either a woman is too good-looking (therefore, slutty husband stealers) or too unattractive (therefore, forcing their husbands to look for pussy elsewhere). Men are never at fault.

And fundies are way too obsessed with how women look. How fucking shallow can you get?

Guest Anonymous

So... aging along with the passage of time, and gaining a little weight, can make a man stray. That's good to know. I'll start tweaking the time machine. :roll:

Edited: wording.

Kidist recognizes that it takes two to cheat, but she can't correctly label the two people responsible out of the three parties involved, which is a pretty elementary-level cognitive failure. Of course, it must be the mistress and the wife who are responsible! Rather than the guy who engaged in the affair of his own free will. I mean, certainly in Kidist's strange sense of propriety, an army general can't be expected to stand up for himself against seductresses or to take responsibility for his own actions (eyeroll).

You'd think it would be tiring, generating so much hatred for your own kind, and making up arbitrary rules for how everyone must dress which are consistent only with one's own whims, but Kidist seems to get an adrenaline-high from all the hate-posting. According to her, Broadwell looks like a whore, since once she showed her shoulders in public (while covering her neck and upper chest completely) and one other time wore a strappy gown, while her good posture (?!) emasculates her husband. But at the same time, her voice is too feminine, being too "little girl" (as opposed to...manly?) Got that straight? (neither do I). Meanwhile, in Mrs. Petraeus's corner, she is judged as hideous for being too covered and wearing pants after gaining some weight, and for having grey hair in public; and also for aging discernibly over the brief time period of 37 years. And here I thought the "fashion example" in Kidist's last post, pairing baby-pink gloves with a tan coat, was kind of ugly, but perhaps I've allowed my knowledge of the author's personality to sour my judgment. I do know, however, that she's managed to completely bypass any relevant analysis of the situation in her eagerness to assign all the blame to any woman she can.

I don't mean this in a racist way at all.. but has anyone else seen the picture of her on her website? Someone said she was ethiopian in another thread- her skin looks really light, is that natural?

Kidist recognizes that it takes two to cheat, but she can't correctly label the two people responsible out of the three parties involved, which is a pretty elementary-level cognitive failure. Of course, it must be the mistress and the wife who are responsible!

:lol: Math is hard :lol:

But yes, ever since Eve shoved that apple down Adam's protesting maw -- all sins are the sole responsibility of the women folk

Guest Anonymous
I don't mean this in a racist way at all.. but has anyone else seen the picture of her on her website? Someone said she was ethiopian in another thread- her skin looks really light, is that natural?

Knowing Kidist, I would bet that she went through hundreds of photos of herself until she found the one that made her look the lightest. I think someone else has already suggested that she might use lightening creams, I think that's highly likely.

Knowing Kidist, I would bet that she went through hundreds of photos of herself until she found the one that made her look the lightest. I think someone else has already suggested that she might use lightening creams, I think that's highly likely.

Thats what I was thinking. Unless she was mixed, I think she looks a bit to light for it to be natural. She also seems to hate anyone who isn't white.. Maybe she is trying to become a white woman?

Who is Kidist kidding? Petraeus was never that attractive. His biographer has a far more attractive husband -- the part I don't get is why she'd step out on that! Or why she'd betray the woman who had to be a huge part of the biography she wrote.

Never did I think, "Oh, well, since his wife is getting old, it's natural for him to look elsewhere." People with hot, young wives cheat, too. Which Kidist might understand if she were capable of a relationship with anyone but Larry Auster.

I've never seen her blog before. For whatever reason I just never read the threads about her.

She is a joke, right? This has got to be a parody of obnoxious ignorance. No one can be as completely stupid as this. No one. It's just not possible.

I should've said something on the other thread where this came up, but I think she is Ethiopian, but of Indian-subcontinent descent. This is very common in east Africa. There is a large population of Indian immigrants in east Africa and they tend to be spread across the globe. Ghandi was actually an African immigrant of Indian descent. He later went back to India (obviously), but it's fairly common. The book "Cutting for Stone" is a good story about a small group of people from India who immigrated to east Africa.

Guest Anonymous

I should've said something on the other thread where this came up, but I think she is Ethiopian, but of Indian-subcontinent descent. This is very common in east Africa. There is a large population of Indian immigrants in east Africa and they tend to be spread across the globe. Ghandi was actually an African immigrant of Indian descent. He later went back to India (obviously), but it's fairly common. The book "Cutting for Stone" is a good story about a small group of people from India who immigrated to east Africa.

I don't think she's Indian. I think she's Amhara, which is an indigenous Ethiopian group.

Relevant links:

amnation.com/vfr/archives/011813.html

cameraluc.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/of-empires-and-nation-building.html

Guest Anonymous

Also, I don't think Gandhi was an African immigrant of Indian descent. He worked in South Africa for many years, but he was born in India.

She's Amhara and, I believe, just happened to be born light-skinned (which she may enhance in pictures with lightening creams, flattering lighting, maybe photoshop, etc)

However, there are many Amhara (which Kidist claims are basically a dark-skinned group of white people) who have a much darker complexion than she does. I think her light skin just gives her an outlit for her hatred. If she were a few shades darker I honestly think she'd be ranting about killing white people for raping Mother Africa, or something similar, instead of pitching fits about getting rid of dark skinned people for ruining white America and Canada. The hate was already there, her skin tone just inspired the particular flavor of crazy she engages in.

Also, I don't think Gandhi was an African immigrant of Indian descent. He worked in South Africa for many years, but he was born in India.

Ghandi wasn't born in Africa, but he did emigrate to South Africa and lived there and worked as an attorney for several years. There is also a substantial Indian sub-continent population in South Africa.

It could be that she is not of Indian descent, based on her photograph, I thought maybe it was a possibility. I couldn't find any information on her surname, so I'm not sure about its origins.

The hate was already there, her skin tone just inspired the particular flavor of crazy she engages in

Agreed. I've only browsed the blog and read the reactions posted here, but based on the soundbytes I've read, she's a speshul kind of cray cray. It's just a matter of on what subject she will focus her venom.

She ranks (and is rank) up there with the Lousewife on these issues.

My hair is currently fairly short b/c I had some weird hair loss during my last thyroid episode. I'm wearing a heavy hoodie with mhy ALMA MATER emblazoned across the front, accentuating my boobs (if you can find them under the sweatshirt and the tee I have on underneath. Boot cut jeans (at least they aren't "skinny" :roll: ) and my fuzzy slippers complete my "stylish" ensemble.

Funny, I've been married over 18 years and the old man has never cheated. Then again, we relate to each other as equals; what I wear has no bearing on what I think or how I act. Hell, when I "dress up" I usually feel life a self-conscious piece of shit. Pretty much the opposite of what Kidist and fundies in general espouse w/r/t the feminine ideal.

Oh, I can't wear eye makeup either; I'm allergic.

I guess I'm just a fucking failure as a woman, and I should expect my husband to stray any day according to these fools.

FTM: I'm childless! I turn 50 in 7 months so I don't predict any blessings forthcoming. That's it; if I believed in Hell, I've pretty much already stamped my ticket. :lol:

Her logic leaves me with a stupefied feeling. It's like saying "I like toast because oranges." The arbitrary connection she makes between facts is astounding.

Lessons from fundies:

• Men, even Godly men, are so incapable of rational thought that they cannot physically control themselves from having sex with people.

• Women are too irrational and emotional to be allowed to vote

I will never understand.

I think she's Amhara, which is an indigenous Ethiopian group.

Relevant links:

amnation.com/vfr/archives/011813.html

cameraluc.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/of-empires-and-nation-building.html

Just pointing out that the first link is to Kidist's guest post on a right-wing site, so it may not be accurate and unbiased about the Amhara population.

Here she is, as a child, presenting flowers to Haile Selassi:

uYwLZ.jpg

There is a whole history there, about which I freely admit I'm no expert, in which she strongly identifies as a member of the royal/northwestern/she-says-they're-not-really-black group. Some of that may be her own misconception, some may have come from her upbringing.

But she operates on the premise that this kind of Ethiopian

Wo5BM.jpg

is "Caucasoid," and better than this kind of Ethiopian

7148459717_9b418a1346.jpg

(not pics of anyone from Kidist's life, just ones I found online)

Makes no sense to me, but then I'm from the "we're all in the human race" school of thought.

I must confess I thought Kidist was an FJ nickname. You know as in 'you're kidding right' It's her name? Fuck me :lol:

Just pointing out that the first link is to Kidist's guest post on a right-wing site, so it may not be accurate and unbiased about the Amhara population.

Here she is, as a child, presenting flowers to Haile Selassi:

uYwLZ.jpg

There is a whole history there, about which I freely admit I'm no expert, in which she strongly identifies as a member of the royal/northwestern/she-says-they're-not-really-black group. Some of that may be her own misconception, some may have come from her upbringing.

But she operates on the premise that this kind of Ethiopian

Wo5BM.jpg

is "Caucasoid," and better than this kind of Ethiopian

7148459717_9b418a1346.jpg

(not pics of anyone from Kidist's life, just ones I found online)

Makes no sense to me, but then I'm from the "we're all in the human race" school of thought.

My question is.. What is different about both of those Ethiopians?? The first one didn't look "whiter" to me..

Archived