IGNORED

Young fundie male bloggers?

sea_gale

My nanowrimo includes the adventures of a sheltered young man from the Bible Belt. Do you know of any blogs by nice clean cut Christian men? Who desperately need to have a wank?

earnestcontention.blogspot.com/?m=1

oneyoungpreacher.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-independent-fundamental-baptists.html

Guest Anonymous

Non-Duggar Josiah - biblicalbeginnings.com

He writes desperately terribly poetry/songs/blog posts, wants to stone gay people, and is totally cool with slavery.

The anonymous antagonist is fundie-lite and IRL friends with Miss Racquel. Also, he stopped blogging and never really blogged about anything fundie related so.... probably not much help. His blog is still up though, if you want to take a gander at it.

wilsonftw.blogspot.ca/

This guy is a youth pastor and it seems to be fundie lite. I found out about his blog because he is connected to a teenager who had issues with his public school because he carried a Bible at school.

calebwampler.com/

Guest Anonymous
Non-Duggar Josiah - biblicalbeginnings.com

He writes desperately terrible poetry/songs/blog posts, wants to stone gay people, and is totally cool with slavery.

**EFR.

***ARGH! Meant to correct a riffle, quoted myself instead. So hyped up on sugar, so sorry.

is quite snarkable! Here's a sample:

"Regardless of what mainstream media is telling us, unemployment is at an all time high and salaries are at an all time low. This could be drastically turned around with Proverbs thirty one. If the woman were performing her important role of running the home it would take all of the married women, which make up about twenty-four percent of the workforce, out of the workforce. By removing that kind of number from the workforce it would eliminate the need for some jobs all together so, in theory, it would leave just enough room for the unemployed men. Since home units would only have one person working this transition would force wages up because each job would become more valuable since there would not be as many hands around to fill it. With these women at home, like the scriptures show, they would have the time they need to efficiently manage their families’ finances, nutrition, health and…"

How have we missed his awesomeness?

oneyoungpreacher.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-independent-fundamental-baptists.html

Thanks for finding that guy... NOT. Wow, he is such a douche, to say the least.

Don't check out his "Vote for JESUS" post. I'll spare you the eyesore and give you a gist. All the problems in this society can be traced back to women not being in their place at home. Education- mothers are not homeschooling. Homosexuality- mothers are not loving enough. Economy- women are taking all the jobs. And wait, get this: Healthcare- women are spending too much time in front of the TV and not looking up home remedies. WHAT THE :shock: ?

I bet this guy wants us to believe the Muslims are the problem. You know the real problem is? Women shouldn't leave the house or drive. There would be sooooo many fewer traffic accidents if women would stay the fuck inside.

Thanks for finding that guy

TinyDancer87 you're very welcome. ;)

I actually "found" him through his wife. His wife used to have a blog but no longer does. Some of the things she used to write about were totally "cringe-worthy" to me, but after reading his stuff, he seems so much worse than his wife. They met in high school I think it was, and got married young, the wife was probably about 17 or 18 at the time. They both went to a two-year Christian college (I think it was). They've been married about 6 years now, they have on daughter who'll be 3 this month, and a son on the way. The wife has had a few miscarriages, thus they don't have a bunch of kids that one would expect for fundies being married for 6 years. A few years back the wife got into the "natural-organic" lifestyle. That part of her blog I did enjoy reading about, and actually admired her for wanting to make more healthy choices for her and her family (to me that seems somewhat "unusual" in some of the fundie circles). I feel sorry for the kids when they get older, because as with other fundies (for example the Duggars) their children will never be able to experience what they did when they were growing up. With the restricted lifestyle they'll raise their kids in, no chance of the kids meeting someone at school, falling in love and so on...

Haha, I just congratulated him on writing the best parody blog ever. Where do he find his "facts"? Most of his "facts" are the exact opposite to what current research has found. His blog could might as well be a parody. Since he is American, I would guess it's very likely he is very serious though.

Some of the wives have husbands with blogs. Dan Beasley has one but it's not updated very often. http://daringtobeadaniel.blogspot.com

In general the men blog less because they have to work. And do normal things. And the women don't.

There was also that horrible one about purity called In All Purity, fortunately no longer updated.

Healthcare- women are spending too much time in front of the TV and not looking up home remedies.

Oooh goody! I never realised I could cure my (very serious) medical problems with home remedies!

Off to read up about herbs.

Guest Anonymous

Oooh goody! I never realised I could cure my (very serious) medical problems with home remedies!

Off to read up about herbs.

Miss Raquel would love to sell you some overpriced essential oils. They have an intelligence to them, you see, and they will burn toxins right out of you! They work for everybody.

Peter Bringe at For Christ's Kingdom

forchristskingdom dot blogspot dot com

is an earnest young Calvinist who thinks that we all need to know what he has to say. Linked on the Seppis' blogroll. My favorite post of his (can't find it right now) is the one where he explains how writing without caps is a symptom of the loss of authority in the evil modern world. (Capital letters were much rarer in the Middle Ages, and only came into heavy use with modern printing.)

Speaking of sexual repression, Bringe belongs to this organization,

www dot theshepherdcenter dot com

which is eleven young men bunking together to learn about whatever the fuck Calvinists learn about, because sleeping in someone's basement is much more Godly than college.

Heh. Bunking together.

so, in theory, it would leave just enough room for the unemployed men. Since home units would only have one person working this transition would force wages up because each job would become more valuable since there would not be as many hands around to fill it.
Because corporations are going to be just fine with earning less profit due to having to pay these higher wages. Why...they'll probably give out raises just because these are menfolk who need to earn a living.

Oh, and as for herbs and natural healing - I hope he heeds his own advice should he ever need medical attention. You know...for a kidney stone, or large disfiguring facial growth.

Winteryknight on WordPress. He is literally one of the biggest douches ever. His posts are so sexist I almost wonder if he's fake.

Ha ha ha holy shit:

I expect the woman I marry (if I marry) to have a college degree, and preferably a graduate degree, and a couple of years of employment. Then she has to stay home and invest in [the] children through the first five years at least. After that she can stay home or work as much as she thinks is beneficial to the family goals of impacting the university, the church and the public square – as well as continuing to raise those children.

winteryknight.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/new-study-brain-of-child-neglected-by-mother-is-smaller-and-underdeveloped/

Not to worry, guys, that guy is gonna die a virgin.

winteryknight.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/questions-to-ask-to-find-if-a-woman-is-a-solid-christian/

Ha ha ha holy shit:

winteryknight.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/new-study-brain-of-child-neglected-by-mother-is-smaller-and-underdeveloped/

I'm they'll be lining up to quit the careers they have spent the last ten years preparing for and building up to be your live in maid and incubator, then go back to work five years behind their contemporaries on the career ladder whilst at the same time acting as your submissive wife/ maid/ sexual outlet/ sole carer to your children...... What's not to love?

I'm they'll be lining up to quit the careers they have spent the last ten years preparing for and building up to be your live in maid and incubator, then go back to work five years behind their contemporaries on the career ladder whilst at the same time acting as your submissive wife/ maid/ sexual outlet/ sole carer to your children...... What's not to love?

Especially women educated enough to know about all of the following concepts and apply them to his particular brand of theism:

The big bang theory, the fine-tuning argument, galactic habitability, stellar habitability, terrestrial habitability, light element abundances, cosmic microwave background radiation, specified complexity, Dembski’s explanatory filter, amino acid sequencing, the double helix, the Cambrian explosion, chirality, cross-reactions and peptide bonds, the deductive and inductive problems of evil, the is-ought fallacy, objective and subjective morality, the reformer’s dilemma, detailed knowledge of world religions, and the Judith Jarvis Thompson violinist argument.

"For the Cambrian explosion, she should graph out the introduction of phyla over time, and explain the Ediacaran fauna and why they are not precursors to the Cambrian fauna. Bonus points for bashing theistic evolution, or talking about the early earth environment and the problems with forming amino acids."

Besides reading like the Libertarian version of the Encyclopedia Brittanica, a broad education tends to result in some open-mindedness, something his ideal wife would not possess.

Basically, because people who think that sex is for recreation, and that it is ok to kill children to avoid any limits on the pursuit of happiness are not qualified for marriage... you need someone who makes good decisions, avoids harming others, is chaste and self-controlled, and takes responsibility for her actions when they go awry.

Some public purposes of marriage are i) to force moral constraints on sexual activity, ii) to produce the next generation of humans, iii) to provide children with a stable, loving environment in which to grow up. Three threats to marriage are i) cohabitation, ii) no-fault divorce – which leads to fatherlessness, and iii) same-sex marriage.

What a catch, well-educated and intelligent ladies! The line starts... uh... wherever, I guess.

Archived