IGNORED

Lyndsie has PET scan, is still cancer-free

library_youth

Posted on October 12 on her "A Love Worth Waiting For" Facebook page:

This past week I had my yearly PET scan and I just want to praise the Lord for His unfailing love and mercy. He is always so faithful! Very thankful for another "perfect" PET scan today! Thank You Lord! We Bless Your name and we give to You all the glory, honor and praise!

Link (not broken because it's FB): http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-Love ... 40?fref=ts

I don't think she's ever going to open up her blog again. Someone on the FB page asked her about the blog in a photo comment and Lyndsie responded "I am no longer blogging." I have to admit I'm a little disappointed; I was kind of interested in seeing how she dealt with going from being a stay at home wife with no kids, to adopting a baby and then somehow adopting another baby very quickly.

It's good that her cancer hasn't returned. I think she must be close to the five-year mark by now.

I'm happy that her cancer hasn't returned. But I remember her saying something about still having cancer cells in her body. I don't think she will return to blogging mainly because the birth mom from the disrupted adoption posted on the old FJ.

I would probably be mad that God let me get cancer at a young age, and take continuing remission as the least that He could do for me after that. But whatever, I'm glad they got good news. They weren't official Pearl supporters or anything.

I don't remember Lyndsie ever mentioning the Pearls or spanking. If L&D and their families are Pearl supporters, they could be keeping it on the down low because Daniel's dad is a judge. There were things about Lyndsie and Daniel that were likable compared to the more hardcore fundies. Lyndsie and Daniel didn't do a courtship and I think they love each other. They seem more happy than Josh and Anna Duggar.

Always glad that people are healthy. I dont expect her to return to blogging, with 2 small kids and all that makeup to apply there arent enough hours in the day.

Always glad that people are healthy. I dont expect her to return to blogging, with 2 small kids and all that makeup to apply there arent enough hours in the day.

Exactly. All. That. Makeup. And her blog was SO snark-worthy. But, I'm glad she's cancer-free.

Yep, can't stand Lyndsie, but I'm glad for her (and her children) that the cancer hasn't returned. I'm sure it would be a very nerve-wracking wait for results.

I'm glad she's OK and I wouldn't wish on anyone, but what I don't like about Lyndsie is how she comes across as so shallow.

I'm glad she's OK and I wouldn't wish on anyone, but what I don't like about Lyndsie is how she comes across as so shallow.

I agree and I think that is why most FJers disliked her. The thing that irked me was that she didn't want to even work part time to contribute to the adoption fund.

I agree and I think that is why most FJers disliked her. The thing that irked me was that she didn't want to even work part time to contribute to the adoption fund.

And working parttime would have been a walk in the park compared to what she's doing now, caring for two really small children who aren't even old enough to really be considered toddlers. My guess is she's hired a nanny.

I've been thinking about Lyndsie. Guiliana Rancic was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago, and became a mother in August; she didn't wait for the five-year all-clear, either.

I've been thinking about Lyndsie. Guiliana Rancic was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago, and became a mother in August; she didn't wait for the five-year all-clear, either.

Guiliana Rancic has WAY more money than Lyndsie. That makes hiring help a lot easier, should something happen to the primary caregiver.

Archived