IGNORED

"Some Girls Rape Easy"

happy atheist

jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/state-legislator-criticized-for-comments-on-rape-hj76f4k-173587961.html

A Wisconsin state rep was called on to clarify a comment he made last year in response to case in which a high school senior was charged with rape for having sex with an underage girl. His comment at the time? "Some girls, they rape so easy."

His clarification is total WTF, too. It was apparently advice he got from his dad.

"He also told me one thing, 'If you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry,' " Rivard said. "Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say, 'Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.' All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she's underage. And he just said, 'Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,' he said, 'they rape so easy.'

"What the whole genesis of it was, it was advice to me, telling me, 'If you're going to go down that road, you may have consensual sex that night and then the next morning it may be rape.' So the way he said it was, 'Just remember, Roger, some girls, they rape so easy. It may be rape the next morning.'

"So it's been kind of taken out of context."

Yes, there are false allegations of rape. However, most statistics seem to indicate that false allegations are the exception. Sometimes the wording of a statement can show the person's negative attitude far more than the actual meaning. It would not be necessarily wrong to say, "Son, I've heard that some woman can make false rape allegations. Do not have sex with underage girls." However, the statement, "Some girls make rape easy' sounds as if this is a much more common practice among us evil women.

Also, the man did not make the statement about false allegations. He said it while discussing statutory rape. It doesn't matter whether the sex was consentual or not if one of the people involved were underaged.

Somehow my family communicated that having sex with underaged people was wrong without making it sound like every man or woman was out to trick me into commiting rape.

Dear Dumbasses of America: If a girl is underage and you are not it IS RAPE. If she cannot legally sign a contract, then she cannot legally consent to sex. If it were your daughter, you'd be screaming rape all the way to the police station!

I would be "madder than a wet hen" if some idiot had sex with my underage daughter too. Mad enough to charge the person with rape.

Because, you know. That's what it is....

When will these woman-hating goons learn to stop 'explaining themselves'? We all know they meant exactly what they said the first time. Any attempt they make to elaborate on their misogyny only makes them look worse.

If a girl is underage and you are not it IS RAPE.

Unless there is a "Romeo and Juliet" type law on the books in that state. It was created to eliminate the "I hate my daughters BF and he just turned 18, I'm siccing the cops on him" situations. It's usually a 3-5 year rule, i.e. the two participants must be between 3-5 years of the others age. Exact amount depends on the state. I checked for my boys just so that I made sure they understood -- both for them and in some cases an older GF.

** Edited to add: AND the girl is above the "consent" age. It doesn't work, for instance, if she's 15 and the consent age is 16.

:angry-cussingblack: AAAARGH!!!!!!!! This guy has his head stuck up his ass. "Some girls rape easy?" That sounds like a pedophilic phrase to me.

Unless there is a "Romeo and Juliet" type law on the books in that state. It was created to eliminate the "I hate my daughters BF and he just turned 18, I'm siccing the cops on him" situations. It's usually a 3-5 year rule, i.e. the two participants must be between 3-5 years of the others age. Exact amount depends on the state. I checked for my boys just so that I made sure they understood -- both for them and in some cases an older GF.

** Edited to add: AND the girl is above the "consent" age. It doesn't work, for instance, if she's 15 and the consent age is 16.

Last I checked, Wisconsin doesn't have a "Romeo and Juliet" law. The age of consent is 18, no exceptions. Wisconsin is a really easy state in which to commit or be a victim of statutory rape.

Last I checked, Wisconsin doesn't have a "Romeo and Juliet" law. The age of consent is 18, no exceptions. Wisconsin is a really easy state in which to commit or be a victim of statutory rape.

So if you're over 18, either find someone older to fuck or leave the state of Wisconsin.

Of course "some girls rape easy", there's always a way to blame the victim if you mess with the facts enough. :roll:

Guest Anonymous
Dear Dumbasses of America: If a girl is underage and you are not it IS RAPE. If she cannot legally sign a contract, then she cannot legally consent to sex. If it were your daughter, you'd be screaming rape all the way to the police station!

You're wrong. In a lot of states, kids under 18 can consent to sex with people over 18. A full 30 states have the age of consent at 16, another 9 are at 17, and only 12 say you have to be a legal adult to consent.

Guest Anonymous

I just checked, and no R&J law, no exception without marriage. If married, then you can go as low as 16. But even if married younger, it's not allowed. So don't get married in a state that allows 13-year-olds to marry and think you can have sex in Wisconsin. You'll go to jail.

The Winsconsin law is so stringent that all teenage relationships must end the moment the older one turns 18 if there's been any sexual activity involved.

Archived