IGNORED

William Cleveland Morton, Jr and Hampton Jireh Allen

Pclee

Hot damn, what a good looking family! And Lise certainly doesn't look very modest in that top - maybe there is hope for them?

I've always thought that there was hope for them. That top plus a hospital birth? Me thinks that Cleve and Lise will be making their own decisions about life!

You know the Robotkins have got to be kicking themselves that they let a hunk like Cleve get away. I have no idea if they ever even met him, but good lookin' fundie lads are rather thin on the ground and they probably could have forced their dad to broker a match.

I didn't know the Kendalls had ATI ties. Hunter mentions that he's just graduated from ALERT!!!1111 "Basic" camp.

Yeargh....

Lise looks damned good for still being in her hospital bed. Marriage agrees with her. Amazing that she and Prentiss were so synched in their cycles that they had babies within a week of each other. If these gals are that fertile, Prentiss could easily have 12-15 kids before she's done. Thankfully for Lise, given her age, I don't see her having more than 6 or 7 (if they stay at Morton Central).

What a peculiar place for a fundie couple to name their kid after!

Aren't there a bunch of lesbians in Northampton, Mass? Smith College is there and Mount Holyoke is nearby. St. Rachel lives there, too.

Young Kendall mentioned that the name Hampton was named thusly:

Hampton Jireh

Hampton After "Northampton, Massachusetts" where the LORD brought revival and the spirit of the LORD was present in the life of Jonathan and Sarah Edwards. May the spirit of the LORD be present in the life of this young man.

Jireh -The LORD provides. The LORD has provided a Saviour!

Archived