IGNORED

Another Morton Grandson

Kira

:lol: It would be better if it was spelled Crescent.

Is that how her name is pronounced? :shock: I've been saying it Croissant :lol:

Is that how her name is pronounced? :shock: I've been saying it Croissant :lol:

Addie once wrote that Kressant's name means "moon".

Addie once wrote that Kressant's name means "moon".

According to Babycenter (they didn't have Kressant), "Crescent" is french and it means "One who creates", so I guess they took it literaly and "created" a new spelling?

As for Kress's new baby....is there a Josiah or an Ezekial in the family?

According to Babycenter (they didn't have Kressant), "Crescent" is french and it means "One who creates", so I guess they took it literaly and "created" a new spelling?

As for Kress's new baby....is there a Josiah or an Ezekial in the family?

Not really.... I thought crescent was the moon state... like croissant de lune is moon's crescent...

Not really.... I thought crescent was the moon state... like croissant de lune is moon's crescent...

So it isn't a French name? Honestly, it sounds like a hippy name to me!

Guest Anonymous

They could name him Solomon, then nickname him Sol for short. It will be our little secret that in other quarters, SOL means SHIT OUT OF LUCK.

His name is Byron Zizka, and yes I spelled that middle name properly. Strange names in that clan.

Zizka could be a family name. Looked it up, it's a German surname.

And Kressant should be pregnant again by... now.

I'm betting Jan Zizka was their inspiration.

They want to raise a badass knight for Protestanism.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/zizka.html

This was really interesting. Thanks for the link. I'd never heard of this guy before. Oatmeal almost came through my nose, though:

Almost a hundred years before Martin Luther stormed the Bastille and posted the Declaration of Independence on the doors of the Alamo by hammering a wooden stake through the Pope...

His name is Byron Zizka, and yes I spelled that middle name properly. Strange names in that clan.

Where did you see the name? I want anther blog with pics.and names. I am tired of Addie and her "I'll tell you the name when we get pics.but my camera is broken" Its not like these babies are Suri Cruise and we have to wait 4 months for their Annie Lebovitz debut...

I am going to guess Frederik (after Frederik Rompel) - Michael seems obsessed with heroes of the Boer War.... and that name isn't taken yet. He could be called Fluffy Freddy for short. ;)

Archived