IGNORED

Hopeful Aspiring Homemaker

Deleted08

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her life, her choices, I guess. Survival of the fittest and all that. She is obviously the part that will thin itself out.

As for me, I'm alive because of doctors. I'll listen to them, thankyouverymuch. They're not perfect and never will be. They are, however, educated, experienced and knowledgeable about things I have no clue about. If she doesn't want to see a doctor, she gets to live with (or die from) the consequences. I'll do the same with the medical professional.

So is abortion okay prior to "the quickening"? As long as it's herbal stuff? Because it seems that the whole notion of very early pregnancy as a life is a scientific construct.

To GOD and SUNDRY, y'all!

TEH HORROR!!!!

I seriously CRINGED at her recommendation of coconut oil in place of sunscreen. I'm not a redhead (my hair is naturally very dark brown), but I am as pale as pasteurized milk, and I would burn to DEATH if I did that. Hell, I tan (my version of a tan, which is still very fair) through 50 SPF sunblock during about a week's worth of 30 minute walks in the evening. Ugh.

She would rather die of injuries than wake up in a hospital after an accident? I think we might be dealing with a complete moron here.

Well, I think I'd rather die from a bad car crash than *just* survive being totally burnt and quadriplegic/amputee/whatever having to spend years in pain in hospital, but maybe that's just me. And it's not because I'm against hospitals.

I find it so sad how that's her only aim, when in fact you can do things with your life like WORK and STUDY and still be a homemaker :roll:

Also her opinions are totally bizarre. I wonder if she realises she's totally uneducated. People who are like that probably don't even realise what they are missing out on. It's sad. Yes, hospitals have a lot of problems but it means we need more rigorous studies, shorter shifts for sleep-deprived doctors, non-corrupt systems etc. it doesn't mean ALL MEDICINE IS BAD. Wtf.

In fact her blog is wrong about so much I'm starting to cringe. Yes, the modern dairy system isn't idea (hence why I'm nearly vegan). So we all need raw milk?! Again, there's a logical step missing. Also, it's concerning the raw milk ice-cream was okay, but normal milk ice-cream would have her coughing for an hour afterwards. I think she might have some undiagnosed health issues because she can't see a doctor :roll: even though I am in no way pro-dairy, pretty sure most people don't get "congestion" every time they have some ice-cream.

The more I read the sadder I get. She can do research and write more coherently than a lot of home-schooled people, she's obviously interested in health and medical things, but she is ignorant and stunted. In another life she could maybe have been a scientist or health care worker but nope. She can't do logical reasoning and thinks everything is a conspiracy. Sad.

Why are we the spiteful ones? Why isn't she getting called out on her deliberate stupidity?

ETA: My question, more understandably put*, is why is it legitimate in her fangirls' eyes to call us spiteful but it is in no way legitimate to question her idiotic and dangerous beliefs?

*Hopefully more understandable

If she writes more stuff, she might be a good replacement for Emily. Just a thought....

I think one of our trolls is visiting her also. There was an obscene comment deleted earlier, and this was still up:

Anonymous said...

free jingers is a bunch of nigger lovers and fags

eat it bitches

September 30, 2012 10:38 PM

This child is a sheltered fool, but that is unwarranted. Trolls want to start shit, then come here and play with the grown ups. Those kinds of posts on a third party blog is chicken shit. Just MHO.

" Caelem said...

My cousin has type 1 diabetes, and I don't understand why she keeps pumping herself full of drugs; I'm sure they're just making her sicker. It always seems so dangerous the way she injects herself full of insulin (did you know it's a HORMONE?!) after every meal! If you keep giving yourself tons of hormones like that, it's no wonder you're sick. It's so sad to hear her wish for a new pancreas, like she's just an engine with a broken part. I hope you'll join me in praying that she finally puts down those syringes, throws away her insulin, and trusts in God's design for her body to heal itself."

This shit is amazing!!!! ( Please excuse the excess exclamation points I just got off a long shift and this is blowing my mind.) I would be fucking annoyed too if the only thing my stupid cousin did was complain about her maladjusted pancrease at the thanksgiving table. Especially since all she has to do to make it better is ask God to fix it and God knows I'm not going to ask on that bitch's behalf!

I think I've found my pet fundy. Here's to her getting married and procreating abundantly so that I may always have something to snark at!

Edited because my iPad lost all sense of decency.

Fundies keep complaining that birth control is a hormone, so maybe they are just being consistent now in their hatred of all hormones.

Not quite following her morality tale about the DMV, and how it was apparently a lesson in how what she wants isn't always right.

Ugh, she's from Raleigh. That's where my husband is from, so I am sincerely praying that I never run into her during family trips.

" Caelem said...

My cousin has type 1 diabetes, and I don't understand why she keeps pumping herself full of drugs; I'm sure they're just making her sicker. It always seems so dangerous the way she injects herself full of insulin (did you know it's a HORMONE?!) after every meal! If you keep giving yourself tons of hormones like that, it's no wonder you're sick. It's so sad to hear her wish for a new pancreas, like she's just an engine with a broken part. I hope you'll join me in praying that she finally puts down those syringes, throws away her insulin, and trusts in God's design for her body to heal itself."

This shit is amazing!!!! ( Please excuse the excess exclamation points I just got off a long shift and this is blowing my mind.) I would be fucking annoyed too if the only thing my stupid cousin did was complain about her maladjusted pancrease at the thanksgiving table. Especially since all she has to do to make it better is ask God to fix it and God knows I'm not going to ask on that bitch's behalf!

I think I've found my pet fundy. Here's to her getting married and procreating abundantly so that I may always have something to snark at!

Edited because my iPad lost all sense of decency.

Oh my gosh that quote is HORRIBLE. What is so scary about a HORMONE, don't these people know anything?? And seriously, why would he want her to stop insulin therapy and die? That is fucked up.

And HAH says "yes, insulin injections certainly aren't a good idea" oh my gosh these people are fucking disgusting.

Insulin therapy DOES have horrible side effects. But we do it at the moment because it's the best option. Insulin pumps mitigate the side effects somewhat by delivering more accurate and constant doses, but you still need the insulin do they not understand?!

Also Dr Mercola gives me the shits for being a crackpot. I suppose her thoughts aren't really fundie-related, there are a lot of anti-science people around.

Caelem,

your latest post on Mercola is epic. Seriously had me rolling...

Oh my...I missed that. Well, he's right about Mercola being wrong. But for all the amazingly wrong reasons. Wow.

Her responses to the comments are a Treat. The cat is diabetic because it was fed food with grains....the young type 1 diabetic children have already been ruined by poor diet at age 4....she really is a special snowflake who knows everything!

I am anticipating a blog flounce or major hysterics very very soon.

I loved her response ~ I'm supposed to make my arthritic, 15 year old cat who is missing a majority of her teeth hunt and kill her own food and that will cure her diabetes! Who knew? That will save me about $80 a month on special food, insulin, and syringes.

As for her other statement, yes living a healthy life for 55 to 80 years with type 1 diabetes is certainly not an example of the right thing to do to treat this disease. Much better to die a slow and painful death at 45 like my friend's father.

I wish I had known everything she does when I was 21.

I wish I had known everything she does when I was 21.

Well, to be fair, I knew everything when I was 21. :lol:

Well, to be fair, I knew everything when I was 21. :lol:

Me too. Except, as I've aged I have lost all that knowledge. It's so weird.

I just saw Caelem's second post (yes, I keep reading out of order) and decided Caelem is a clever troll. Thank goodness. I was worried, but it's too ludicrous to be true. It's funny she's falling for it though.

Archived