IGNORED

New Morton Post

Kira

It could be nothing, but the new post on the Morton blog has my mind racing. It's titled LOVE and Addie writes about being overwhelmed by the goodness of the God. She doesn't say what God has done for her and unlike many of her post this one is very very short. I know many of us thought she was courting when the blog wasn't being updated. I'm I reading too much into it?

I dunno. Every so often, she makes similarly gushy "I HEART GOD" posts, and they never seem to signify anything unusual.

She could be courting.. it's been two years after the last wedding and since Darth is obviously not as fertile als Katie or Kressant, they need a new baby machine so they can hit 30 grandbabies within the next 5-10 years.

Who do you think could it be?? One of the Roberts boys?

I dunno. Every so often, she makes similarly gushy "I HEART GOD" posts, and they never seem to signify anything unusual.

I know, but I think the title and length of the post threw me off. She usually tells us why she's so happy with God.

She could be courting.. it's been two years after the last wedding and since Darth is obviously not as fertile als Katie or Kressant, they need a new baby machine so they can hit 30 grandbabies within the next 5-10 years.

Who do you think could it be?? One of the Roberts boys?

How old are the Roberts boys?

Any Smith boys left? The Sanders' males are far too young. Then again, I go into a diabetic coma reading her submissions.

As for the lack of posts of late, she said they were having connectivity problems,more than once, and had a backload of shit to post.

She never did post my nicely-put "correction" regarding Asian vs. Oriental, nor did she change the post.

Archived