IGNORED

So, Akin would endorse this?

merrily

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2192868/Missing-teenage-girl-17-escapes-held-captive-sexually-assaulted-years.html?ICO=most_read_module

A teenage girl who disappeared more than two years ago escaped this week from a home where she had been held captive, beaten and repeatedly raped.

The seventeen-year-old told police in Washington Park, Illinois that she was raped by her captor, fell pregnant and had a baby during a horrific two-year ordeal.

She was listed as a missing or runaway juvenile on April 6, 2010 in St Louis, Missouri, close to the state line. She was 15 years old when she disappeared.

He'd probably say something along the lines of: "What this young woman went through was unfortunate, however this ordeal resulted in a beautiful child that she should be thankful for," followed by some drivel about prosecuting her attacker and justice and blah blah blah. :roll:

I feel ill just typing that....

He's still defending his views. :roll: I feel very sorry for his daughters.

Akin doesn't have daughters. He has two sons, who are serving in the marines. But if he had daughters his opinions would be the same, I think.

And I just found out this morning on NPR that this assclown is on the gorram House Science Committee. I so hate starting my day with the words, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

That poor girl. I hope she is able to heal and is in a safe, supportive place now.

Akin doesn't have daughters. He has two sons, who are serving in the marines. But if he had daughters his opinions would be the same, I think.

And I just found out this morning on NPR that this assclown is on the gorram House Science Committee. I so hate starting my day with the words, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

That poor girl. I hope she is able to heal and is in a safe, supportive place now.

If he had granddaughters, maybe he'll be too old and senile by then to interfere, or influence them with his crazy. I hope that his sons don't share his views.

She must have wanted it, otherwise her body would have shut down conception :roll: He won't say it, but that is probably what he would think. Has anyone put this on his FB wall?

Why are they comparing it to a fictional book, and not a real situation, like Jaycee Dugard?

Room is a British book, and the article is from a British newspaper. Jaycee Duggard is American, so not a lot of British people would be familiar with her situation.

Room is a British book, and the article is from a British newspaper. Jaycee Duggard is American, so not a lot of British people would be familiar with her situation.

I'd like to leave Akin alone in a room with Elisabeth Fritzl and Jaycee Duggard. I'm thinking he'd be lucky to escape with just his balls stuffed down his throat.

Fucking asshole.

Archived