IGNORED

She can't even wear DENIM

JesusFightClub

I would like to see him say that to Prince William and Harry,both who have worn jeans many times. But of course Doug in his tweed suit is sooooo much more royal than royalty. :roll:

Not to mention, uh, mega-millionaire jeans wearer Mitt Romney. I'm not a fan, but he's about as far from working-class as you can possibly get.

DP: Tooliest tool that ever tooled.

So what exactly is acceptable for her to wear then? They're running out of "acceptable" options if they're going to ban denim. You can make up that sort of ridiculous argument for any kind of clothing being bad, so I guess they think no matter what a woman wears, it's wrong.

And he thought of angry and millitant because that's probably what most "jumper moms" are. Their version of religion is extremely militant and I'd be angry all the time if I wasn't allowed any power in my life.

OT I just found a picture of myself at 10...so in 2000, wearing a denim jumper that would be totally fundie approved. And I was wearing a blue and white floral shirt underneath. I totally thought it was the coolest thing ever, I don't know what I was thinking. I may have been trying to channel Claudia Kishi, as I often did at that age:)

I want to know what kind of shots require any form of nakedness.... the most I can think of was when they made me get a shot in the butt one time when I was extremely sick (as in, would have died a slow painful death without modern medicine.) I hated it at the time, as I didn't like that I was a minor and had no say in this and hated being exposed, but I understand as an adult that that was necessary, and every other time I've had a shot, it has been either in the arm or in the leg.

Is she now worried about arm and leg nakedness?

I've got the regulation keffiyeh ;) which works well as a mask on demos if you secure it. And regulation black hoodies for those antifa moments...and for when there seem to be an awful lot of FIT in the area (in fact, one is too much)...

The berets sound cool! A comrade of mine has one he got of ebay.

GC, I can see what you mean but then again I could have understood better if he had said something like he thought people wore denim too much and it gave a bit of a uniform look. Castro had a revolution to make, he would have looked a bit daft prancing around in a denim jumper, babbling on about homeschooling and dishing out a chore pack to Che Guevara.

I haven't had a need to wear my keffiyeh since the Battle in Seattle. It's been washed separately a few times since then, but every time I pull it out I get a faint whiff of CS gas. I'm sure it's just my imagination. 8-)

Experiencedd, I have a strange sense mine is about to get another outing soon ;)

I totally don't get this either about the nudity. Granted, a hospital gown isn't the most modest thing on earth (and I had the butt injections too, fun eh?) but contrary to the beliefs of Zsu and these nutters, doctors and nurses aren't sitting about perving on you. They're actually trying to make you better. They're the good guys. They don't make you take your clothes off because they want to have a wank later on thinking about your arse/tits/knob/whatever, but so they can diagnose and treat your medical problems.

Three branches of the first responders. Police, fire, ambulance/medical. Granted, all coppers are bastards, but I have nothing but respect for firefighters and for our NHS staff. Anyone who just thinks of doctors and nurses as "pagans in white coats" has, quite frankly, failed at life.

USEFUL TEST! :clap:

Are you modest enough? Only this list will provide the definitive answer as to what clothes need to go to a charity shop, because who cares if pagans defraud each other anyway.

carlarolfe.blogspot.co.uk/2007/05/this-ones-for-girls-modest-summer.html

Archived