IGNORED

pictures of Cleve and Lise

browngrl

I was wandering around the internets when I came upon these pictures of Lise and Cleve from Memorial day. I have no idea how to post the pictures so here is the link: heritagegrowers.blogspot.ca/ - it is the Aug 20 post.

This is one pretty couple.

edited for riffle

Great find. I have wondered how Lise would look so far along and of course she looks fabulous at 8 months. I am more surprised the Morton girls have not shown more pics. of them unless they specifically asked for less.

Pretty is as pretty does.

Agreed. I know many enjoy this couple, but they are not cute to me, because they believe very ugly things, and would not like me or mine.

I'm probably dating myself Angri-La but your comment reminds me of the book and movie, "The Portrait of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde, which in the end is about the relationship between beauty and morality--beautiful people are moral and ugly people are immoral. Only in the book, the portrait ages and becomes more ugly while the main character remains young no matter what he does.

I think it's true that we give beautiful people way too much credit. I myself find myself wanting to give Cleve and Lise the benefit of the doubt, wondering if they are not as fundie as their parents, etc. just because they are gorgeous and fit my image of the perfect young couple. For all I know, they could decide to blanket train, a behavior I more closely associate with Michael Pearl who is almost as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside.

1) What happened to Cleve? Didn't he used to be a little....cuter?

2) I am guessing the blue Solo cups aren't nearly as fun as the red Solo cups.

Archived